TO: The girls with 100+ to lose.....

Options

Replies

• tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A group has been formed for The girls with 100+ to lose--- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16324-the-get-fit-chicks. Come join us.

Is this a group that the OP started? Not trying to be mean or ugly but if someone stole her idea than I am not comfortable joining, but if this is the group she was planning to start and had someone else post it than I will gladly join.
  • LRWSSuccess
    LRWSSuccess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely join.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I might join but I also am looking for more friends on my friends list who have over 100lbs to lose. I do the eat more to lose weight method and love it. 1900 to 2300 calories a day. So looking more of those types of people.
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Is this a group that the OP started?

I would say yes. The OP here is the Moderator in the group you linked to. She has started several threads to help us get to know each other. I think a few members are working together. :smile:
  • Ratzz_zz
    Ratzz_zz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i want to join as well.

I have some group name suggestions - ' Journey to the 100' or 'Operation Narrow Waist' :D
  • aisling
    aisling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too, please. For some reason the link isn't working for me though.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Is the group private, the link gives me an error? Id love to join!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • KatieBeth919
    KatieBeth919 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would totally join!! Been using MyFitnessPal for while - more than a year - but just hadn't looked at the forums until recently. I am ready to go public with my weight loss efforts and would really appreciate the support of others like me. :)
  • FourIsCompany
    Options
    Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16324-the-get-fit-chicks

Does that work for everyone?
  • sorrymrsjaxn
    sorrymrsjaxn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • Decoran
    Decoran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun and I like the name!
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, I have a lot more than 100 lbs to lose but I have no idea how you join a group. Is there a place to join it, or do you just add everyone that is in it?
  • FourIsCompany
    Options
    I would like to join too, I have a lot more than 100 lbs to lose but I have no idea how you join a group. Is there a place to join it, or do you just add everyone that is in it?

Go here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16324-the-get-fit-chicks

And click the Join button.

When you log on, the group will show up at the bottom of the Community page.
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me I need all the support I can get ... My family is thin or love to be big??
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    there is a group called "Let's Lose 100+!". i belong and they are a very active group with great people in it. it is open to both genders.
  • Loraluvs
    Loraluvs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would join. I have well over a 100 pounds to lose...
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!! I have almost lost 50 pounds, but still have a long way to go (smile)!!!
  • xxLucyLooxx
    Options
    I would totally join! :smile: Lost 40 so far and 120 more to go!