Looking for friends who are in college

Options
Hi, my name is Brittany I just turned 18 recently and I'm starting my second year of college. :)

Replies

• jus_Taryn
    jus_Taryn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me! I'm a senior this year. Good luck with dorm foods. They were my weakness lol
  • shellsies93
    Options
    heyy. i'm 20 and am starting my 4th year! you can add me if you would like :)
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany! I just graduated from college myself with a BS degree, but I will be going back for a few more classes to beef up my education some. :) Are you excited to return to college?
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a junior majoring in Political Science- trying to lose some weight. Feel free to add me!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Sophomore majoring in Neuroscience and Pre-Med. I'm also a Resident Advisor in the residence halls! Feel free to add me. :)
  • emartin949
    emartin949 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and somewhere in my junior year as far as coursework goes with my Anthropology major. Feel free to add me :)
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Hey, I'm Felicity! I'm 20 and I'm starting my 3rd year tomorrow :) Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • Curvacious_lady
    Options
    Im Nicola im 24 i have just started 1st year at college you can add me your more and welcome
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hey! im steph, 20 and in my second year as well. you can add me , and everyone else can too if u want :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in my fourth year at MSU. :)
  • Dechant63
    Options
    I'm done with college but feel free to add me. I know what you're going through!
  • mhomchenko
    Options
    I'm 20 in Robotics Engineering and Fire Protection Engineering! Finally learning how to eat healthy in college!
    30896154.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ohsointricate8
    ohsointricate8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and in my junior(ish) year of college! I'm currently getting back into my journey, so feel free to add me!
  • SoonToBeSkinny320
    Options
    Hey! I'm in third year and a joint major in English-History!