LOOKING FOR A FRIEND TO HELP ME STAY MOTIVATED

Options
Hi everyone, I am wanting to start My fitness pal again tomorrow and would really like to have someone who i can talk to every couple of day who can help me with this journey. I aim to lose 15- 20 pounds. I have attempted this a few times over the last year, yet, I always get tempted by junk food and end up going off my calories count and become slacker and just give in. I would really appreciate if someone can also give me tips and encouragement and of course i will do my best to return the offer.

Thanks guys

Replies

• smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! This sounds great! I'm looking for friends to help motivate me, feel free to add me!
  • spennerZ
    Options
    Hi there this is the 1st time I've been on this site, was looking to meet some like minded people :) so hi all :D and you can definitely add me im training to be a personal trainer so I know my stuff :)
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily as well- feel free to add me :)
  • tannity
    tannity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again and looking for a friend to help me stay motivated, too. Feel free to add me!
  • Bluefishstick
    Bluefishstick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, also looking for friends to help me stay on track!
  • malibubarby
    Options
    I am also looking for someone to help motivate me. I would like to lose 40 pounds by the end of this year. Thank you. Feel free to add me.
  • Afppp
    Options
    Hi, I'm afppp. Feel free to add me, I believe friends here really motivate!
  • maliemalvina
    Options
    Lookin to lose another 40 lbs after havin my 2nd baby def can use motivation feel free to add me!
  • willow_pillow
    Options
    Me too!
  • antontbrooks
    antontbrooks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there I come on here from time to time to get the specifics I need. I am working on increasing my weight now. I recently took of 50 lbs...took about Nine months of dedication. I have been into Fitness all of my life really. Always looking to improve though. Hi to all
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you want. I've been on MFP for a little over a year. Check out my page if you want before you add me if you want.
  • sugarbum1990
    sugarbum1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im on here everyday and looking for more friends on here aswell. feel free to add :)
  • cslottje
    cslottje Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm started today..6 hours down and still going strong-haha. I'm looking for some motivation and maybe a challenge as well. I just ordered a Fitbit and would love someone to compete with on there! Add me
  • newbeginnings06
    Options
    im. doing this again..i did this before lost 30 pounds ...surgery after surgery i had a downfall. i gained 40 pounds.. i feel so unhealthy and unhappy..i need to regain back my life. i need some encouragement. looking for friends
  • aliciahamilton39
    Options
    I'm going to be getting a cervical fusion this week, and will be out of it for a little while (hence my absence recently), so you can add me if you want. The more buds, the better!
  • Shortymuffin
    Shortymuffin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is new for me and maybe we can motivate each other. I would love to be your friend thru this....:smile:
  • bahargaser
    bahargaser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good luck with your newest attemp to lose weight :) you can feel free to add me too, as i also need motivation to keep going :) hope you can make it to your goal weight :)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    This is a grrreat site to stay motivated. Log in everyday...and you will have friends to cheer you on...and just be of SUPPORT! Good Luck :drinker:
  • CierraEstelle
    CierraEstelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need someone to talk to daily as well. I've logged onto MFP for over 455 days in a row now!