Havent lost a single pound?! help

Options
i have been following the rules exactly, i haven't cheated on my food AT ALL i make sure to put in the exact right calories and i still havent lost a pound, myfitnesspal told me i should have weighed 190 by now but i still weigh 206???

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit is what is needed for weight loss, so there is a miscalculation somewhere along the line. Do you log accurately? Do you weigh everything? Would you be willing to open your diary?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit is what is needed for weight loss, so there is a miscalculation somewhere along the line. Do you log accurately? Do you weigh everything? Would you be willing to open your diary?

This.

Also, you joined sometime in August, so you haven't really given it much of a chance.

Make your diary public so we can help a bit more.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    We need more info. height/weight/activity level
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    In addition to the time frame are you eyeballing your portions or weighing and measuring everything?
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    the site told you you were going to lose 16 pounds in 1 month?
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options

This.

Also, you joined sometime in August, so you haven't really given it much of a chance.

Make your diary public so we can help a bit more.

This! One month isn't exactly that long. Patience :) Also, may I ask what your exercise routine is? And how often you change/amp it up?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Drive by poster?
  • Hungry_Gurl
    Hungry_Gurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Have you been to the doctor lately to make sure everything is working like it's suppose to?