I'm from Hawaii, looking for friends!

Options
Aloha,

I am from Hawaii and am looking for friends. I had a profile before but had to delete it because the weight and stuff was inaccurate and I didn't know how to correct the original weight to what it should have been.

I started at 202 lbs and am only 4" 11'. So this is alot of weight for me. I developed some health problems and my BMI was 40. I was contemplating Bariatric surgery at one point but my insurance wouldn't pay for it, so I had to find another way.

I am on a sugar-free, flour-free 1200 calorie food plan and have lost 42 pounds since December when I started. I go zumba and R.I.P.P.E.D class every week. I weigh 157 today, you can see my before and after pics on my profile.

I Need support and friends, Im lost without you all. So please friend me (not to sound desperate or anything, lol)

Replies

• kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    requested! I'm on Oahu too
  • ashleyr0718
    Options
    Wow you have made awesome progress! That's awesome you are continuing on your weightloss goal path, you have done excellent so far. I am not from Hawaii, but feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" too! I've never been to Hawaii, but I've wanted to visit.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I was born there, moved back when I was three and only got BACK there about 7 years ago (and a few times since)
  • berngres
    berngres Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from CT and am 5 feet 3 inches and when I started which was yesterday I weighed 209.5 pounds and after the first day I am 208 pounds! I am very excited that this will work finally and you can not believe the encouragement you just gave me with your story! Thanks :)
  • FooFatFighters
    FooFatFighters Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Living on Hawaii Island in Hawaii. Feel free to add to the MFP ohana.