I would like to...

Options
Take a quick second to introduce myself. I am not exactly new to the site, I have been here about a week tracking my food and exercise. I love this site, it has helped me to jump-start my healthier living routine again. I am really trying hard to change my unhealthy die-hard habits! It's been a struggle of ups and lots of downs that is for sure. Here I am though ready to give it another shot. I seem to be my own worst enemy, I like to eat, so I am working on changing what I eat. There are plenty of things out there that taste amazing and I am trying to explore and find them....it doesn't have to be fast food or food full of fat just to taste amazing. I am working on having a healthy relationship with food, which may sound crazy, but my whole life I have abused food in one way or another. Whether it was not eating enough or eating too much, it was and has been completely devastating to my body. So I am here trying to find a happy medium. To learn moderation and to see the consequences of my food choices, my eyes are WIDE open! :noway: I would love support and new friends in this journey, we all know how much support means to be successful. Well anyway I am daughter, a wife, a mother of two sons and I am mainly doing this for myself, so I can be there with my boys and enjoy them as they grow in to men.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find no end of support here xxx
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome - glad you're here! Feel free to add me and we can help support each other! You will find tons of help on this site! Good luck on your journey.

:happy:
  • Rubycherries
    Options
    Even tough MFP is great for losing weight, it is also a place where we can relearn how to eat, the portions, etc. Basically it helps us to have a good relationship with food. Keep it up and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lindseyiscool
    Options
    welcome. i know its hard but we can do anything we put our minds too! i am also trying to change my ways, not easy but so far i think im doing pretty well. add me if youd like i could use all the support as well. good luck and best wishes!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is AMAZING! Glad you found it.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you.... I think we all are. Which is why we're here. I've been on for a week or so as well. It has already helped like crazy!
    Have a terrific week!

feel free to add if you're looking for friends, I'd be happy to join your support team.
  • Jalah
    Jalah Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm newer to this site as well but really excited about what it has to offer!
  • cjemtegaard
    Options
    Wow thank you everyone for the wonderful welcome. Just another reason why I love this site!!
  • xPixie311x
    xPixie311x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HEY SWEETIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I a soo glad I got you to join! I knew you would love it; it is a great way for you and I to push each other from afar as well! Love you Sister! <3
  • cjemtegaard
    Options
    HEY GIRL! TYSM!! :flowerforyou: I needed :blushing: something like this so much! :bigsmile: Keep up the good work Am,:drinker: we are both going to get there and then we will celebrate together in Disney or something haha :laugh: