Dietbets anyone???

Options
I am starting my first dietbets challenge tomorrow and it is already hugely motivating to me! Sure as heck don't want to lose my $25. LOL! Anyway, thinking of starting a challenge of my own on there and wondering if anyone is interested???

If you are, send me a message with your email account and when I get a new challenge set up, I will send you an invite. Thought it might be fun to have a bunch of MFP'ers do it together. I am all for anything that motivates me! (and just as FYI, thinking of starting the challenge sometime early next week so let me know!)

Thanks!

Replies

• itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    How trustworthy are the participants?
  • run2forty
    run2forty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well... to be honest, I am just doing my first challenge now so I don't have any true experience. BUT, as long as you at least meet your own goal you are at least out nothing. There is a whole section on the site about how it works and how they prevent "cheating"... feel free to check it out! :)

http://www.dietbetter.com/how-it-works
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool idea. Something I'd definitely have tried earlier when I weighed more lol. I don't think I could do 4% in 4 weeks at this point, but cash is always a great motivator. ;)
  • JessiGetFit
    Options
    I'm starting my first one tomorrow! If you set one up, let me know... Although, I don't know if I want to do more than one at a time. I was thinking of starting one after this one is finished in four weeks, but I don't know if I can get enough people to play... Good luck!!