rocking bod by the new year

Options
Only a few short months till the thanksgiving /christmas holiday season....only 3 more months to be exact. I was thinking of putting a group together of really highly motivated people that want to seriously get in shape before this time. Ive got 20-30 lbs I want to lose. Whose with me??? This will be a supportive group where people will post and cheer each other on. We can post workouts and nutritional tips, great recipes we found. make some friends and have workout buddies. Anyone interested??? I just ordered the turbofire program and need some support form others to help keep me motivated to finish the 90 day program. anyone wanting to comity to the challenge with me of having a rocking bod by the new year?

Replies

• dillonfcl234
    Options
    This sounds great, would love to join the group!
  • poojapremkumar
    Options
    Im totally in!! Thats my goal too..losing some weight before the new year..I have started following this 12 week program by jamie eason and today is my 3 rd day.(lol) But anyway, Im totally in!! and I would love to motivate and be motivated! Lets do this!!!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    I will join! Starting my own 90 day program tomorrow, would love to help motivate and be motivated with others in the group.
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ADD ME---- DEFINITELY NEED SOME MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Im totally in!! Thats my goal too..losing some weight before the new year..I have started following this 12 week program by jamie eason and today is my 3 rd day.(lol) But anyway, Im totally in!! and I would love to motivate and be motivated! Lets do this!!!
    Thats a great program. Woman i worked with did it last year and totally transformed her body. She looks like an athlete now.
  • katyanne15
    katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love jaime eason....shes so cute and I just love her pumpkin protein bars. have you tried them?
  • Melyspot
    Melyspot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I started doing MFP again about 6 weeks ago, and could use some support and motivation as well. :-)
  • katyanne15
    Options
    :)
  • Amandakd84
    Amandakd84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Just started up a new profile on MFP and looking for some good motivation!
  • dmvarner
    dmvarner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!! I am worried about holiday/fall weather weight gain and would love to give/receive encouragement & motivation!!
  • katyanne15
    Options
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16343-rocking-bod-for-the-new-year

join the group and feel free to add me as a friend or follow my Facebook fitness journey page. (Katy Atkinson Fitness)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I love jaime eason....shes so cute and I just love her pumpkin protein bars. have you tried them?

Turbo Fire is Chalene Johnson, not Jamie Eason.
  • Jolu8404
    Options
    I would love to partake in this event =]
  • Konfetti123
    Konfetti123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in.
    Just started again after an injury.
    Don't know how much I have to lose, probably will stay the same or gain since I'm skinny fat :(
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this!

I will be having surgery later this month, but I still want to continue losing weight after it.
  • karen_huse
    karen_huse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be in! It is always easier with others.
  • katyanne15
    Options

Turbo Fire is Chalene Johnson, not Jamie Eason.

i was actually referring to poojapremkuma comment above who is doing a jamie eason 12 week program... I know chalene johnson does turbofire... I didn't realize the quote feature when making that first comment, so sorry about the confusion.
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I have about 30-40 lbs left to lose and I'd like to get as close to my goal as possible by new years! =) I started T25 today, so we'll see how that goes! =)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Sign me up, it's spring down here and I want to cut a few kgs off in time for summer
  • poojapremkumar
    Options
    Yeah its only been 3 days but i can feel the burn! Every part of my body hurts like crazy!! hope I complete the program!