those BAD days at home

Options
anaanti
anaanti Posts: 31 Member
So after one month of diet I have one of those BAD days. Im at home all day, I have a lot of school work to do and so on.. Today was awfull. I was feeling like I must eat something for a whole day. Now Im depressed.. Well tomorrow it will be better. I hope :) I at least did my portfolio on facebook. Check if you like it https://www.facebook.com/anamekedesign. Well if you want to :)) I must share my day with you guys.. nothing special. Do you also have bad days.. and how is you next day??

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I move on the next day, no point on being stuck in the past. How bad are we talking? like did you eat two whole Prekmurska gibanica?
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My days are fine, it's the nights that get to me! I ended up being 1k calories over my limit yesterday. Oops.

Back on track today!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I move on the next day, no point on being stuck in the past. How bad are we talking? like did you eat two whole Prekmurska gibanica?

Gibaninca? Well if it was that bad you need to workout for at least 8 hrs non stop.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Oh..my..goodness-I just looked up what that was. I think I may go 5lbs below my goal weight just so I can eat an entire one! :laugh:
  • Brandonshields97
    Options
    Its ok dude I did this just the other day I wnt 2000 over my calorie limit :o . The thing is when you mess up that badd you got to to do 2hrs of cardio non stop . Thats the bessst advice I can give u . Everytime I slip up that bad , thats what I do . Then I feel back on track :)
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HAhahaha I just die a bit haha.. prekmurska gibanica!! From where do you know for this :))?? Well.. I ate some cookies.. and a LOT of fruits.. too much shuggar.. Well I will return to my old healthy habbits tomorrow. Well I HOPE!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    HAhahaha I just die a bit haha.. prekmurska gibanica!! From where do you know for this :))?? Well.. I ate some cookies.. and a LOT of fruits.. too much shuggar.. Well I will return to my old healthy habbits tomorrow. Well I HOPE!

A lot of fruit is not too bad, the sugar from fruit is natural.

You will be fine, don't be too hard on yourself.