New to Forum

Options
I am looking for a group or friend's to add to help with motivation and tips. Today is my first day of logging back in and starting my journey to a healthier lifestyle. In nursing school, so I need to make time for myself to exercise and stay motivated. Thank you.

Replies

• Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log in daily and will help motivate!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Hi, Im just now recommitting to this as well. Feel free to add me would love to help encourage and motivate each other to hit our goals. My mom and my ex are both nurses so i know how difficult a schedule nursing school can be. Will take determination but stay positive and I know you can do it :)
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I'm just back after taking time off .... Health issue... But I'm back in the game :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just like school. There are ups and downs but with strong persistence you CAN make the changes!!!!!

Add me, I'd love to help.

One day at a time.
  • sahar0810
    Options
    HI guys I am new here on this forum...really need to loose weight...I need some motivation and help to keep it up...goodluck to me and all others
  • tjstar72
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to the whole thing and looking for help and encouragement. I am starting my life over again. This time in ND. I recently moved back to ND, started a new job and am going back to college. All these changes and all at once....I noticed all the hard work of taking weight off ended. I am now 35 lbs heaver than when I moved. My rental is not ready yet so staying with friends who have no clue what healthy eating is.
    I will begin and try to do my best to control what i can given the living arrangements for now. Looking forward to getting things back on track and cooking for my son and I and not relying on my friends for the meals and food prep.