Is this a good workout plan? how fast will i see results?

Options
I want Quick results. I am 5'1 and 140 lbs and i wanna get down to 120 because my BMI says im a little overweight and i agree. I planned out a schedule with turbofire and insanity which are the two workout programs i have. Does this sound good? and when will i see results.

Monday: Cardio (Any Insanity dvd)

Tuesday: any HIIT from TF and sculpt 30

Wednesday: Cardio (Any "Fire" workout from TF) and Abs 10

Thursday: any HIIT from TF and tone 30

Friday: Cardio (Any Insanity dvd)

Saturday: rest

Sunday: Lower 20/Upper 20/Core 20

Replies

• Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think any fitness plan with a healthy diet will yield good results. Need to make fitness a lifestyle and not just a temporary fix. Aside form that, in MY experience, high intensity workouts help me with good gains in both strength and weight loss.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    If you eat at a deficit you will see results, but what's your rush?
  • The rush is being fit and im pretty impatient. I AM SO TIRED of being chubbby.
  • gmrgirl
    gmrgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    30 days before you notice changes, 60 days before your friends and family see changes, 90 days before the rest of the world sees changes

just a saying - your mileage may vary.

If it's important enough to you to be healthy. It will be important enough to do right.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    triple what gmrgirl said. you didn't get 'chubby' in a week, please don't expect it to come off in a week either.

Otherwise, the exercise plan looks good. Be sure to eat Enough, and eat as 'clean' as you can. You will get results
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Results will vary its really up to you and your body. Treat it right, work hard, log everything, and just make good decisions and you'll see results. It's impossible to osay how fast.