Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone, well i think i messed up i didnt put an intro in here before i posted in the "getting started" first oops...

Well lets see my name is Jeanette, i am 220lbs && it takes alot to tell someone how much my weight is. But it's because of my own fault... fast food is evil(; I work around it as well again, i lost down too 200 3months ago but i got a job in fast food again and im back up to 220 so i gained almost all of it back :( I am only 22yrs old and about 5'0 tall(with saying that i was to get down to around 130ish maybe more once i hit 130 but i havent decided yet)

My goal is to loose at least 2lbs a week and to work out at least twice a week or when ever my work sch will let me. My partner/Fiance(Brittanie) isnt really giving me the support that im looking for... it just feels like she thinks im going to fail again :/

So im on here looking for more support... Me && my partner are really wanting to have our own child so that is the main reason why i am wanting to loose weight besides wanting to feel much better about my self.

Thank you all, Jeanette.

Replies

• kinupmud
    kinupmud Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Its great that you are taking the intiative to better yourself! That you want it is a huge thing. I found mindset is a big key. You will do great :)
  • zombieyoshi
    Options
    I'm sorry your fiancé isn't supporting you like she should be. You can totally do this, you seem super confident, and you have good initiative. I wish you the best, and I'll add you for encouragement :)
  • x0_deano_0x
    Options
    goodluck with everything i'm starting fresh today

and now off for a bike ride