Youtube workouts?

Options
Does anyone besides me stand in front of a computer for 20-30 minutes dong high impact workouts? :D

Replies

• rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Me!! Lol. I use exercisetv.tv they have free full length videos. I don't like doing the same workout every day. I get too bored.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the exercise tip!! :)
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Me!! Lol. I use exercisetv.tv they have free full length videos. I don't like doing the same workout every day. I get too bored.

OMG this is the best tip I've received on here! I didn't know this type of thing existed! Free AND different workouts on the internet? YAY!! Thanks so much!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes. I love these because you can choose what you want to do a get a variety and they are free
  • eharvey
    Options
    Very interesting tip. My blu ray DVD player streams youtube and Netflix. I just might check that out.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    O these sound great, THANKS!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    O these sound great, THANKS!!
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im going to give this a try from my laptop!!!! LOL ...Any reccomendations??? web links???
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Yup! Zumba! I go type in "Zumba NC"...these ladies are real Zumba instructors who put thier videos out to help others with chorey. They rock it and then I create a playlist that is like 30 mins long. Next thing you know, sweat pourin'! lol : P
  • ZorkNo
    ZorkNo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Greate tip.. :) Thanks
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing wow..I'm sweating.