Goal weight for new year?

Options

Replies

• tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 19lbs by December. 9th. That's my husband and I's 13 yr wedding anniversary. I want some lingerie. :)
  • sjanejack
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of travel in November and December. I am trying to get to the bottom of my weight range (125) by just lowering my calores 50 a day between now and then. But I will be happy just staying between 125 and 135 next year. I am at my goal weight, give or take a pound up or down, of 128.
  • fitbot83
    Options
    I would like to be at an overweight weight, which 143.3 and a 15.3 lb loss. I feel it is doable, even if I goof off here and there.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    I'm currently maintaining. My goal would be to continue to maintain from now to Christmas (have been doing so for 5 months now) and gain little to no weight over the holidays. And, if I gain a pound or two, to take it right back off in January.
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to slowly transition into maintenance in the new year.
    5'4
    SW:320
    CW:157
    GW: between 140-130

Another 17-27 lbs to go ! Planning on losing it by new years :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for twenty pounds by Christmas, but thirty would be even better. The holidays are really hard so I'm really hoping to have a handle on everything by then. Good luck everyone!
  • dmvarner
    dmvarner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 30-40lbs by new year. I would love to say 60 so I could be at 200 but I do not think that is a safe or maintainable weight loss? If it is please give me suggestions! haha But I am working out by swimming or walking for 1-2hrs a day and tracking my food at 1300-1700 a day so we shall see!! Best of luck to everyone on their goals????????

CW 264
    UG 150
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal weight by the end of the year. It's 17 pounds away, so it seems doable. If it takes longer, so be it. I'd shoot for my birthday in March.
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10-15 pounds by Christmas and start the new year in maintenance mode.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 lbs by New Years.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 25-28 by then :)
  • Chunky_As_Charged
    Options
    I'm 256 right now... I'd like to be 220 by the New Year. That's about 2 lbs. a week. :)

Good luck to everyone with their goals!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 195. A little less than 20 pounds to go for me. I think 20 pounds is pretty optimistic based on my current patterns.
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes!, I'd love to be 190 by jan 1 which is a bit ambitious, but I'll settle for 200 if I can get there. Right now I'm at 228
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the maintaining weight board?
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My new years goal is 164 (HEALTHY BMI!). 18 lbs away, i think its doable.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I only have 7 kg left to overall goal and i'll be REALLY p'd off if I'm not maintaining at that weight by New Years!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Christmas, about 264 and New Year 262 So basically in the 260's
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 20 pounds. I think this is a realistic goal; I hope to achieve it!!

Good luck to all MFP members!!!