Before and After me.

Options

Replies

• becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you, for your weight loss and your positive mentality!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Nick_S12
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Massive achievement, keep it up!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That's impressive!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great and so glad you're proud of yourself! I agree that much of the transformation needs to be mental too -- releasing any anger or shame we hold in our posture. Possible to feel "lighter" even before we get to a goal weight, if our emotional state and thinking changes. So happy for you.
  • noura80
    Options
    Great work!!

I wish you all the best in your journey. Here's to you :drinker: .
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic. You have done a brilliant job and should be very proud of yourself!
  • sabromley13
    Options
    Awesome stuff, all the way from NZ here, and its great to see your acheivement, yes you should be proud of yourself especially for a 20 yr old guy, normally at your age people can't see what they are doing to themselves and so what you are doing its just amazing. Keep up the fantastic work and i cant wait to see you at your goal weight, take care from little New Zealand.:happy:
  • AndyBloot
    Options
    Awesome job dude
    Hats off to ya
    You have created a great future for yourself and all due to your own hard work and determination
    This is what it's all about
  • katecisme
    katecisme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great work great progress well done
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Your looking great and you have a great attitude about yourself now. I always love reading success stories like yours! So Inspiring!
  • Nick_S12
    Options
    Thank you!!! It's means a lot to me :)
  • cedarblack
    cedarblack Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    dude, you look awesome, total babe (before and after) x
  • kuoco
    Options
    Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling so much better about yourself!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing job well done - you look great!!
  • figueirt
    figueirt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment that you should be very proud of! It is so refreshing to see a twenty year old realize what is happening in his life and take control and turn it around. Great job young man!! Keep up the lifestyle and keep loving yourself!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great! Massive well done on your success !
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Super cute! Great job on your loss! I too wish I had realized at 20 and taken steps - I could've spent my early twenties happy in a bikini
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!