Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and After me.

Replies

• becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    WOW - you look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you, for your weight loss and your positive mentality!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Thank you so much, everyone! :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Massive achievement, keep it up!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Great job!! :)
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    That's impressive!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    You look great and so glad you're proud of yourself! I agree that much of the transformation needs to be mental too -- releasing any anger or shame we hold in our posture. Possible to feel "lighter" even before we get to a goal weight, if our emotional state and thinking changes. So happy for you.
  • Great work!!

I wish you all the best in your journey. Here's to you :drinker: .
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Absolutely fantastic. You have done a brilliant job and should be very proud of yourself!
  • Awesome stuff, all the way from NZ here, and its great to see your acheivement, yes you should be proud of yourself especially for a 20 yr old guy, normally at your age people can't see what they are doing to themselves and so what you are doing its just amazing. Keep up the fantastic work and i cant wait to see you at your goal weight, take care from little New Zealand.:happy:
  • Awesome job dude
    Hats off to ya
    You have created a great future for yourself and all due to your own hard work and determination
    This is what it's all about
  • katecisme
    katecisme Posts: 37 Member
    Great work great progress well done
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Your looking great and you have a great attitude about yourself now. I always love reading success stories like yours! So Inspiring!
  • Thank you!!! It's means a lot to me :)
  • cedarblack
    cedarblack Posts: 63 Member
    dude, you look awesome, total babe (before and after) x
  • Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling so much better about yourself!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Congrats on an amazing job well done - you look great!!
  • figueirt
    figueirt Posts: 26 Member
    That is an awesome accomplishment that you should be very proud of! It is so refreshing to see a twenty year old realize what is happening in his life and take control and turn it around. Great job young man!! Keep up the lifestyle and keep loving yourself!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    You look great! Massive well done on your success !
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 830 Member
    Super cute! Great job on your loss! I too wish I had realized at 20 and taken steps - I could've spent my early twenties happy in a bikini
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!