Weightloss Tip

Options
I know I am not the only one that will have difficulty seeing the change in their body when they first start losing weight. One thing I really like to do is a pants challenge. I find a pair of pants that may no longer fit or buy a pair that is a size to small and work my way back into them. Every two weeks I try the pants on to see where I am and how far I have still to go. It really is a great motivator. I am not sure about the rest of you but to me pants are not fitting if I have fat coming over my pants. It makes me feel fat. Well if anyone else has tips let me know.

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I think a pants challenge might be in store. Why don't you start one? I know that I'd like to be a 5-7 again and I'm a 13, so I think a pants challenge sounds great.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    yeah, I have goal jeans and I have goal dresses. I also use a tape measure.

You just can't rely on those evil scales!!!! :devil:

:bigsmile:
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I've got a cycling jersey from about 20 years ago (yeah, I've hung on to it that long) that is my "Little Black Dress" :bigsmile:

I also recently got into a pair of jeans I've not worn for at least six years, what a great feeling! :drinker:
  • 33casey
    33casey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Once I reached my halfway goal I got rid of all my clothes that were to big and bought smaller sizes. They are a little snug right now, but it is a HUGE motivator becuase I don't have any other option, I have to fit it them, they are the only clothes I have!!! It was scary to do, but I think it is really important. I think loosing weight it such a mental thing, and now that I can squeeze into my ideal jeans size, I can really visualize myself as the weight I've always wanted to be!