Goal weight for new year?

Options
124»

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160, which is the same goal weight I had for last December based off my initial losses last year. I slowed down tremendously and hit a couple long plateaus and I am at 180 9 months later :ohwell: .
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is be under 200lbs
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose another 5 lbs by the end of the year!!
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    On my bday (5th of Jan) I'd love to weigh 119 lbs :) CW is 136 lbs, so that means I need to lose about 4.5 pounds every month, which is more than doable !
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I want to be below 140 lbs by January. So for me, that's a 10 or 11 lb weight loss. At 2.5 lbs lost per month for September - December, I think it's VERY doable!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I want to reach 122 lbs and be able to hold that weight while I drop 2-3% body fat.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I stareted trying to loose last year but exercise was hard was in pain all the time then found out I needed a hip relacement. Best thing that could have happenned to me although it was a 5 month recovery now back on track except now I have gallstones and see the surgeon Oct 1st. I started out at 205 lbs and now weigh 172 my goal is to be at 145 by Dec 1st. My boyfriend is paying for a trip for me to Mexico when I get there so great motivation. I have started off my day with hot fresh lemon water every morning and a shake with all kinds of fruit veggies coconut milk vary it every day I am on a mission
  • lydstil
    lydstil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's see, 16 weeks... Maybe 20 pounds? I've been at this for six and a half weeks now, but these past 3 weeks I haven't lost a thing :P just fluctuating 1.5 pounds. I have had two bad days each of those weeks, so I *hope* that's why. I exercise an hour a day, 6 days a week and stay around 1300 cals a day. Normally I'd say 2 pounds a week, but since I haven't been able to lose more than these stupid 7 pounds, I'm gonna aim a little lower. I'll be so happy if I could have a total weight lost of 27 pounds by January 1st! Good luck to everyone xx
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start 2014 at under 200lbs, which will be 80lbs lost for me over this year. As of this morning I have 23.1 lbs to go to hit that goal, so I think it is do-able!
  • Teoniw923
    Options
    im 5,4 and 190 pounds my goal is to lose 40 pounds by new years
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    As of today, I want to be 27 pounds down by new years. That will put me at my second goal weight of 150 :-) and its a doable goal to reach, in my opinion. Lets do this!!!
  • roadregrets
    Options
    Hello!

My goals:

Sept 5th SW: 322
    Dec. 25th GW: 290
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be less than 70 kgs (154 lbs) by new year. That's more than 33 lbs. I would settle for 20-30 lbs though. Hope I can do it. Best of luck (effort) on your weight loss goals :)
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 pounds by 12/25. That is a constant loss of 2 pounds a week starting from today.

Halfway to this goal. I currently have 14.2 pounds to lose by 12/25 to make it 30 lost since 9/2. Hope you are all doing well too!! :-)