What are you drinking?

Options
2»

Replies

• animatedbecca
    Options
    I'ma not gonna say who it was but I was looking through one of my friends here's diary Saturday evening and she had "6 glasses of rum" as a snack.

I about wee'ed my pants wanting to high five her.

:D
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    I really enjoy Torani syrup (with sugar, not the artificially sweetened stuff) in soda water. I purchased a water carbonator and use about 1 tablesppon of syrup in a big glass with lots of fizzy water. It gives me the flavor I'm looking for, without a lot of calories (less than 50 for most flavors). I like the fruit flavors... mandarin orange, blackberry, cherry, etc. Oh, and I use this as a special treat, not an every day thing though I wouldn't have a problem using it every day if it was replacing something like Mountain Dew or "real" soda.

This sounds fantastic! I never knew there was such a thing as a water carbonator! AWESOME!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Skim milk, tea (unsweet with Splenda or sweet for a splurge!), coffee with cream... and the occasional Coke or Dr Pepper. Oh, or diet cherry limeade. :)
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Like this one:
    http://www.target.com/Isi-Soda-Siphon/dp/B00007JXR7

You use carbon dioxide capsules to make the water fizzy, kind of like those cream whippers at the coffee houses.

I prefer mineral water if I'm drinking it straight, but with this you don't have to lug soda bottles/cans around and never run out.
    Elaine
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Like this one:
    http://www.target.com/Isi-Soda-Siphon/dp/B00007JXR7

You use carbon dioxide capsules to make the water fizzy, kind of like those cream whippers at the coffee houses.

I prefer mineral water if I'm drinking it straight, but with this you don't have to lug soda bottles/cans around and never run out.
    Elaine

Now that is way cool! Learn something new everyday!
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Water, water with lemon, unsweetened black tea with lemon (iced).

Today I was so thirsty after my 6 mile walk/jog that I went for the reduced calorie Gatorade - Fruit Punch. It tasted like a melted Flavoraid popsicle. Won't be drinking that again!!!
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Don't care for plain water so I drink propel, strawberry kiwi is my fav
  • kbc1983
    Options
    I really like Pierre to help cure that "urge." I think it's the carbonation I want more than the soda because it cures it every time. I realize that not everyone is a fan but try adding fresh mint, peach, lime or lemon.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I just drink carbonated water most of the time (La Croix or Mendota Springs). No calories, no sodium. Sometimes I add TrueLime or TrueLemon to it. However, I don't think giving in once a week is all that bad...
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Propel! I love it. I like the grape, kiwi-strawberry & raspberry flavors. It's flavored water. It also comes as a powder packet that you pour into your water. Thats the kind I use. It does not have aspartame in it! And it has antioxidants! My fav drink. And you increase your water intake at the same time! :happy:
    Sounds great!

Yeah, except the only store I can find the powder packets at is Walmart. So if anyone knows of anywhere else to find it let me know!