ENERGY LEVEL IS WAAAAAAY DOWN!

Options
This might be from an entire week of party'n on the beach doing things I haven't done in YEARS or maybe its just me lacking energy?!

If it's just me....HELP! LOL. Are there any supplements I can take to help this?

Replies

• maybe a vitamin or something healthy, I take GNC womens multi vitamin and feel great but I dont party to much hehehehehe
  • DJeter22
    Options
    LOL, I would have to go with it's the partyin that has got your energy down. :drinker: I would give it a week of eating well and getting enough exercise and you should be back on track. Of course I am no professional. :smile: I hope you come out of your loss of energy, because I know it is not fun to feel like you have none!
  • Mplatt76
    Options
    Try a vitamin B50 supplement, not only will it give you an energy boost but it will help boost your metabolism also... I got mine at walmart in the vitamin isle for about 4 dollars
  • larsonp
    larsonp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can try anything that says "Miracle" on it.
    If your energy level is down, your body could be fighting to stay healthy since you ran it so hard last week...
    Otherwise, It's mostly a mental thing, so go find yourself a placebo pill. :-)