What shall I have for dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• alisam567
    alisam567 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I looked up KFC. You could get a grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes, and either green beans or corn and it will be under 500 calories. Add 1 biscuit to that and its under 600 calories. I think you can pick 2 sides. Not sure what the meals come with.

This website lets you build a meal and see how many calories it is!

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/

thank you! I have been able to print off the nutritional details for KFC and Burger King - so if I feel like this in future I can decide before I go so that I dont slip up!
  • alisam567
    alisam567 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm away alot and same as you have no heating appliances so:

Mxs
    - fuller longer chicken pesto flatbread (amazing and substantial) about 320 cal
    - fuller longer smokey chilli beef x cheese wrap 380 cal I think
    - fuller longer feta and bean salad is amazing about 400
    -count on us tomato chicken pasta salad yum! 360
    Normal Mxs
    -ham x egg sub 390 cal
    -hoisin duck wrap 285 cal
    -mooli wraps 140-150 cals (3types) lots of eating x feel
    Naughty as tasty.

Could you buy a salad bowl from
    Mxs, get cooked chicken strips x pot of fruity cous cous x add all
    Together. Sooo nice done this many times.

They also do ham x egg or ham x potato salad for 160 cals near the salad bit not sandwich bit and can add prawns etc?

Subway do lots under 400 cal and steak x cheese one is my fave maybe about 400?

I know these are all cold but they are tasty cold not boring cold hopefully. Xx

Thanks for this! I had the mooli wraps for lunch! for anyone else reading this they are AWESOME if you only have limited calories left as they do taste good and they are very filling!! Unfortunately i avoid bread at all costs! I cut it out for a while to see how my stomach reacted - I didnt notice a great deal of difference until I reintroduced it to my diet.... now I go no where near it! I think maybe I have an aversion to cold food now and again! by tomorrow I will be fine and back on form! I am not particilarly worried about eating too much - I factor everything in to my day, so something a little cheeky tonight wont tip the balance!

However on an ongoing basis - it is quite hard! by the time I finish work Waitrose has usually run out of their cooked chicken which is always nice with a salad and having hot food makes me feel like I have eaten something substantial.

### For the avoidance of doubt - my 'cheeky' Burger king will be eaten without the bread ;-) ####