Any students or 20-somethings out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• dreamcatcher1209
    Options
    28 here. currently doing my prerequisites to get into nursing
  • contrawr
    contrawr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 but a full time student, in my second year of studying Mathematical Sciences (I chose physics and statistics modules) in England. Looking to lose somewhere in the region of 35lb, although not exactly sure of my end goal because I want to start bodyweight fitness once I'm down in the 130s/140s.

Good luck and feel free to add me (that goes for anyone reading this tbh).
    Howdy! I'm 22, I'll be 23 the day after my wedding in October. I'm going to start college after I get married (better financial help and all that). I'm going to try for my Master's in Education. I'm wanting to lose around 80 pounds. In my honest opinion, being a fat science teacher is about as bad as being a fat doctor :P
    You're so right. I find it embarrassing that I'm studying a nutrition based degree but don't seem to be able to follow my own advice so how can I expect anyone else to?? Hoping to do my post-graduate teacher training after my degree to be a chemistry teacher and I have the exact same opinion as you!! I don't want to be an overweight teacher :-/
    I want to be a teacher too! My old school offers teacher training so I'm aiming to do what my cousin's doing at the moment and train there. Future maths teacher hopefully.
  • zerogramsfat
    Options
    22 here until the end of September!
    Always looking for more friends on here who are my age~
  • StephenKTHill
    Options
    I am 24 and I recently graduated with my BA. Working full time as well. Add me please!
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    22 working full time, not a student but im doing Rosetta Stone. ALWAYS looking for MFP friends to help motivate :)
  • spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    23, graduated December 2011. Working FT as a marketing coordinator, looking to lose at least 30. Friend me!
  • SeptembersGold
    Options
    23 until the end of September! Feel free to add me!! :D
  • shandellrankin
    Options
    23. Stay at home mom to 2 kids during the day. Cosmetology student at night! Hi! =)
  • weightliftinggirl
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21, have my Bachelors of Science in Biology, and currently getting my Bachelors of Nursing! I am trying to lose weight and become healthy! I gained weight during college and now am trying to get the weight off!
  • Kelliieeh
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 and going into my 3rd year at uni! Would love some friends on here as I don't have any at the minute! Am looking to lose around 3 stone ! Feel free to add me :)
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and I graduated with my MA a few years ago. I am going back to school for a graduate certificate (while working full time at the university) and am looking to pursue my doctorate in the not-so-distant future. Feel free to add me!
  • Aelous1
    Aelous1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'' I'm 20 and looking to lose 30kg. I'm a medical student.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    24 engineer here.....
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 26, a full time student and worker. I am working on my PhD in physics, with a focus in functional nanomaterials (got my BS in 2010). I work doing research for the US air force and teach undergraduate physics Labs my alma mater. I have pretty much lost the weight I planned on, and then some, and now I am just working on getting lean. :)

Feel free to add me!

33354125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • heavenkiko
    Options
    Hello, I'm 21 and about to graduate culinary school. (:
  • EnglishTeacher22
    Options
    I'm 22, just graduated from Susquehanna University with a music education degree. Starting in October I'll be moving abroad to Thailand for a year to teach English. I want to get in better shape before I go, and would love to lose about 20 pounds (not necessarily before I leave) :-) I'm always up for new friends!