Looking 4 Support Fitness Buds

Options
Hey!!!

Losing weight has been so difficult most my life but even more now with a full-time work
schedule and being a full time mommy. I am looking for all the support I can get and hoping to
find new buds with the same goals.

I have made a plans with some people to be my work-out pal. If you are in the Keene, NH...let me know! :)
I have a goal to lose 60 lbs. I really hope I don't give up but of course the more help I can get the better.
Please don't add me if you will not talk or help...I am not looking to have tons of friends on my list...I just want the ones who I can help and can help me! Thank you :) LETS GET IT STARTED!

Replies

• sw1097
    Options
    Hello, I am just staring my journey and could use some friends to bounce ideas off of and celebrate with. I will try to add you as a friend and hopefully we can inspire each other.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!

Losing weight has been so difficult most my life but even more now with a full-time work
    schedule and being a full time mommy. I am looking for all the support I can get and hoping to
    find new buds with the same goals.

I have made a plans with some people to be my work-out pal. If you are in the Keene, NH...let me know! :)
    I have a goal to lose 60 lbs. I really hope I don't give up but of course the more help I can get the better.
    Please don't add me if you will not talk or help...I am not looking to have tons of friends on my list...I just want the ones who I can help and can help me! Thank you :) LETS GET IT STARTED!

Game = ON!
  • ZoeyMaguire4
    Options
    Hello!

I have been told by my GP that I am obese! I can't believe I have let myself get this way :(

Just started college and wanting to lose weight now!

Needing some support to keep me motivated and will try my hardest to motivate others too!

Add me on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/zoey.maguire

Thanks xxx
  • taraeileen
    taraeileen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally need support. I'm back in the range of my high weight... have gained about 35lbs in less than two years. I'm also a working mom. I'm on the other side of the country, in San Diego, but I'm happy to be e-support! :)