Jillians Killer buns & thighs

Options
Has anybody done this & survived???

I an on day 7 of 30DS and though I would try the Killer Buns & Thighs dvd to for extra help.....WOW, I couldn't do half the moves & im hurting like mad today. I can manage the 30DS work up a sweat and not really be sore the next day but this literally kicked my butt.

Also im starting to see results toning wise but still have the dreaded pouch of belly fat any tips for blasting this??

Replies

• AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! Lol. I am starting the 30DS and Killer Buns and Thighs on the 5th after I finish Hip Hop Abs. Now you got me worried! :o) I am sure it will get easier at you go...once you begin to build those specific muscles.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear this too!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am doing it but not everyday. I did about 2 weeks of Level 1...just did Level 2 Saturday and could hardly make it thru it! I did Level 3 Yesterday and it was sooo much easier! I think I may just omit Level 2 altogether!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of level 2 of the 30 DS. It is getting easier, but level 2 is making me SORE!! I just bought the Killer Buns and Thighs and Killer abs and am going to try them when I finish 30 DS. I also work out at the gym (Jogging and Elliptical) for about 45 minutes to an hour 6 days a week.
  • cassieoscar
    Options
    Its pretty hardcore imo, im 5'10 & struggled with the plank into squats etc im blaming my height ha ha ha.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I couldn't walk after the first day of killer buns. It friggin works though so don't give up!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too!
  • joeberry54922
    Options
    There is no way to target fat loss. The only way to get rid of that dreaded pouch is through either decreasing caloric intake or increase metabolic burn through exercise. It sounds like you're exercising plenty, so try limiting calories somehow. For me, I restrict calories through carbohydrate restriction. Low fat might work for you too. Also, watch out for sodium. Excess sodium in your system increases water retention, which isn't good for weight loss and can lead to the appearance of bloat in fatty areas, such as the tissues that cover the abdominal muscles. Goal weights don't happen overnight. We have to remember, we didn't pack on extra pound over night, so we can't expect them to come off over night either.
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    How many calories it burned to do this workout?
    I dont have polar watch and I need to enter it in MFP
    Thanksss