Not a success yet, but feeling successful so far...

Options
SW:265 CW:236 GW: 180-190
I just wanted to put a post up, as I am normally lurking on here. I have been on MFP for a few years (mostly inactive) but I have officially started for real as of July 11th this year. since then I am almost 30 lbs down, and I just bought size 36 jeans ( have been a 40 for some years now). Just kind of wanted to share. I have stayed under about 1600 cal/day(with a little vacation/birthday/party night overage once in a while) and lifting dumbells on a yoga ball about 3 days/week for 45 min. I finally see some change and am now remotivated to make it the rest of the way. (Not quite halfway there)

I have used a lot of you on here as inspiration, so I thought I might return the favor as well.

iThly3K.jpg
zazHKpO.jpg
FzLvJUv.jpg?1

Replies

• LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • bsmith891
    bsmith891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words, I hope to join the ranks of all of the real success stories on here soon when I can say that I reached my goal.
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work :)
  • shortformyweight
    shortformyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can see a lot of difference already, well done that's amazing.
    I look forward to seeing your progress, good luck.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Your hard work is definitely paying off. Keep up the great work :)
  • dscmom
    dscmom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    so far so GREAT! keep up the good work!!
  • amyelnash
    amyelnash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SW:265 CW:236 GW: 180-190
    I just wanted to put a post up, as I am normally lurking on here. I have been on MFP for a few years (mostly inactive) but I have officially started for real as of July 11th this year. since then I am almost 30 lbs down, and I just bought size 36 jeans ( have been a 40 for some years now). Just kind of wanted to share. I have stayed under about 1600 cal/day(with a little vacation/birthday/party night overage once in a while) and lifting dumbells on a yoga ball about 3 days/week for 45 min. I finally see some change and am now remotivated to make it the rest of the way. (Not quite halfway there)

I have used a lot of you on here as inspiration, so I thought I might return the favor as well.

iThly3K.jpg
    zazHKpO.jpg
    FzLvJUv.jpg?1

huuuge difference!!! well done!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab, well done.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    great job. you can see a big difference. I however, started a week after you, have lost 24 pounds and see no difference. LOL
  • duckgirlpdx
    Options
    You look freaking awesome! Nicely done.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Very visible and definite progress - excellent work! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Schlofendein
    Options
    Hey man this serves as a real inspiration especially since my starting weight is around where you are. Keep up the work, you ahve my support.
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Such a great job so far! 30lbs in 2-3 months is awesome. Keep up the good work and you will make your goal! :)
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, well done! :smile:
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds is considered a success in my book!! Besides, you look amazing, so the # shouldn't even matter! Fantastic job...and I wish you the best with the rest!!!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! keep it going..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Doing GREAT man! Props for the hard work and results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!