A message to NYE 2013 me.

Options
Hey, New Year's Eve 2013 me. It's me. Post-Labor Day holiday me. You remember Labor Day weekend, right? Beer, fudge, brats, brownies, bacon. Yeah. Well, it was wonderful fun eating that stuff during my three day foodstravaganza. Not so fun carrying it around my waist right now. So I'm going to make a promise to you. We both know what we realistically want to weigh when I become you. So I am promising to you that I will do everything in my power to get there. I started today off with an entire honeydew melon. 461 calories, but hugely filling, 10 grams of fiber, and lots of vitamins and minerals. Where I go from here, I'm not sure. But I am sure that I want you to be proud of me. So here goes my race to the end of 2013. May the best me win.

Replies

• HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Dear NYE Scott
    See, I told you you could do this
    Now go party!!
    Lots of love
    Helen xx
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Writing it down makes it true! You can do it! Imagine where you'll be by NYE!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Dear NOW Mr. TFT (Scott),

Never underestimate the encouragement you provide to others! Postings like this keep you accountable to US but also keeps US motivated! THANK YOU! I look forward to seeing your diary later!!!
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hold yourself accountable and you will succeed. You know what you need to do to get there!
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    Options
    You got this! And we got you!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    Options
    Here's what I do:

Fake it till ya make it!!!

Decide that you currently ARE that person that you want to be and make the decisions that person would make. Before you know it, you're a whole lot closer to being that new person than you are to being that old person.

You're a great friend! You can do it!
  • caribear1984
    Options
    ???? I think New Year you will be proud. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can do it. I know you can.