Hi, I am new.

Options
Hi, my name is Tina and I am new to this. This is my second day and I am so excited about it. Just reading some post really helps and makes me want to go out and do this. I want to lose weight and tone up. Hope to have alot of people helping me here.:happy:

Replies

• msarmond
    Options
    HELLO HOW ARE YOU? TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY, BUT IM SURE WILL BEAT THIS, BE HEALTHIER AND A STRONGER US!! :smile: I KNOW THAT WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    Hi :) I just joined too! I know you can do it!!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! Good luck to you both! Become friends with people so that you can get that daily inspiration!!
  • cjemtegaard
    Options
    WELCOME! I love this site, there is so much support and it helps hold me accountable! I wish you all the best in your journey.
  • tamariskmills
    Options
    I'm new also . My goals are to tone up and lose 96 lbs. good luck to everyone on their goals.:smile:
  • groovylaura
    Options
    Hi there! :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!!! This is my 2nd day too, and I've already lost 2 pounds! It's so exciting to finally feel full of hope!:happy: It's making me much more aware of what I'm stuffing in my face, and it's also helping me to go for a 30-minute walk each day, as well. YAY, YAY, IT'S OUR 2ND DAY!!! Take care, Laura
  • SEXYMEXANT
    Options
    HI I AM NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING..IM A DIABETIC WHO HAS BEEN STRUGGLING, NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY ,SOMETIMES TAKING IT SERIOUSLY .. AND NOW JUST FRUSTRATED:embarassed: AND JUST WANTS TO GET RID OF THIS DISEASE AS WELL AS MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.. IM SCARED BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO ACTUALLY HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE N SCARED OF FAILING... SO HOPEFULLY THIS SITE CAN HELP ME STAY ON TRACK
  • treverest
    Options
    My help is here for you if you want it Mexant.