Stupid rationale that you convince yourself is true!

Options
alisam567
alisam567 Posts: 34 Member
So i posted earlier in the food and nutrition forum about not knowing what to have for dinner when I work away. I was able to weave into my daily allowance, room for a Burger King. As I was there I was thinking of the daft things we say as a joke, but somewhere in our psyche we actually believe! Per chance, I received free fries by accident. I almost (but not quite) managed to convince myself that they were FREE like completely FREE! As in NO CALORIES. does anyone else do this? Or is it just me?:devil:

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    You and you alone....no one thinks like this ever! hehehe....okay I had a free beer the other night....there....
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Kinda. I went to Dunkin Donuts last week and ordered an egg white flatbread sandwich but when I got about a mile away, I realized they handed me someone's donut order by mistake. Didn't have time to turn around and fought with myself to just turn around and go back or just throw the donuts out and not eat them. BUT I was famished so I picked the donut I liked best (choices were plain glazed and boston cream - the latter won) and went with it. Thankfully not many more calories than the sandwich would've been but it definitely wasn't as filling.
  • alisam567
    Options
    Ha ha yeah yeah yeah! It's like having a diet coke cancels your burger cals! Ha ha
  • alisam567
    Options
    Kinda. I went to Dunkin Donuts last week and ordered an egg white flatbread sandwich but when I got about a mile away, I realized they handed me someone's donut order by mistake. Didn't have time to turn around and fought with myself to just turn around and go back or just throw the donuts out and not eat them. BUT I was famished so I picked the donut I liked best (choices were plain glazed and boston cream - the latter won) and went with it. Thankfully not many more calories than the sandwich would've been but it definitely wasn't as filling.

Ha ha I am kind of messing with this post as its the sort of daft thing I used to convince myself of! But it's one of those things that still makes me laugh. Kind of like when you steal a chip//frie from someone else's plate, they always taste sooooo much better!!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    If I said it.....then it must be true. :smokin: