HeLLo!

Options
Hello! Today is day one of what i hope to be a life changing decision. I have tried many many MANY diets, and realized it was always for the wrong reasons. But today, i am not starting a "diet" im changing my "lifestyle". I am going to create a healthier better looking me! So wish me luck, and i will definitely need a lot of support! :D

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site with lots of great support groups to choose from. Be sure to scroll through the topics and find a group. I post in the ladies over 50 and the one for petites.

Also there are a lot of recipe exchanges going on.

Good luck with your journey.

JAM
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    YAY for finding the lifestyle change instead of the diet! I think that is alot of people's problem is that they are on a "diet" and when they go off the diet they gain the weight back. Changing your eating habits for life does not require you to restrict anything, and it is the way to go for major fat loss and life-long health. :)
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is the perfect outlook!! It totally is a lifestyle change =D Welcome and YOU CAN DO IT!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! 'Diet' is temporary and 'lifestyle' is permanent. Good luck!
  • michy67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Best of luck!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this stie and all the motivation and encouragement offered by all. It is awesome and I find I'm on here more than I am Facebook or anything else. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Check out my other friends and add them if you'd like as well. We're all on the same journey together so hang in there! Good luck. :smile: