Insanity for cheap!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just purchased the Insanity DVD set from this website: http://www.allasseenontv.com/. It was only $65. Has anyone ever purchased anything from this site or heard anything about it? I couldn't find anything on the web about it so I'm really hoping it's legit. They seem to have a bunch of popular fitness dvds for really cheap. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it...

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    dorry i havent no but gl on your weight loss:)
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    A lot of those sites are counterfitters from overseas. Here's the deal...if you find the product for less than $89, which is the wholesale price, it's probably counterfit unless it's coming from a consumer that purchased the product themselves and is selling it used.
  • b_tari
    b_tari Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I'm hoping for the best. It was kinda suspicious that the item "shipped" a couple of hours after I ordered it. I guess I'll know for sure in a few days. Thanks for your input.
  • get_wrapped_by_me
    Options
    my husband got insanity from a co-worker for $15
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I got my Insanity for about $60-80 or so for the deluxe package from ebay. You DO have to be careful as there can be counterfeits out there. I always check a sellers reviews on ebay for that reason.....if there are a few people yelling counterfeit then I go to another auction.....there's always tons. I just got Turbo Fire that way too......for $57.56 total for the deluxe (got lucky and the auction ended in the wee hours of the morning:wink: ) and it is perfectly original and in original Beachbody packaging. It IS possible to get legit items cheap but you do have to do your homework.
  • b_tari
    Options
    Yea I know it's possible. I almost won it on ebay for super cheap but someone outbid me during like the last 20 seconds. I didnt have the patience to wait for another one. My main concern was just that website that I ordered it from.
  • b_tari
    Options
    I finally got my DVDs in the mail and they (seem to be) legit! Everything works and looks fine as if I had purchased it from BeachBody. com. I'd definitely purchase from them again.