New here

Options
Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Carly and I have a good 80 pounds to lose. I chose MFP because well, number one, it's free. I have tried many other diet plans such as Atkins and Nutrsystem and many others. I really just need to learn to eat well, and not binge. I know any diet will work if you stick with it.

Replies

• laurenevamarkie
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carly!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Carly...I'm Lynn. Welcome to MFP. It is a great site and works well if you are consistent and loyal to the plan. No matter how hard I try, some days are just more difficult than others. For me, it is a total mind-game and I am like a yo-yo. Some days I win and some days I lose! Hoping this helps you along your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I will support you along the way.
  • sophorae
    sophorae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too, and I need to lose 90 pounds at least to start. I so want to travel and do all the things I used to do. Sophorae
  • ChubbySnowy
    Options
    Hi Carly ! I have 25 kg to lose. I've quit this app for a few months and tried other websites for weight losing. But now I am back ! This app is the best :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you! Lots and lots of very knowledgeable folks here.
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I LOVE to travel too! Returned this past May from a 10-day Caribbean cruise. It was amazing. Getting ready to book a week in Key West in November. Feel free to add me as your friend. I will be happy to support you along the way!
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new also, if u need a friend or just a friend i am here.
  • sophorae
    sophorae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, It's lovely the way you have all made us feel welcome. Looking forward to losing.
    Soph.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've been a part of MFP for more than a year, and it's been a wonderful guide to help me keep track of everything I'm eating without having to write it down anywhere. I've lost over 50 pounds in a year and have kept it off for the past eight months so far. Add me for support and motivation anytime. :flowerforyou: