NEW TO SITE

sheryl40
sheryl40 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
THIS IS A NEW ADVENTURE FOR ME. I HEARD THAT THIS WAS A AWSOME SITE. I AM OPEN TO ANY HELP AND SUGGESTION THAT ANYONE WANT TO OFFER. I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS.

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome! It is wonderful here! Portion control, read labels, weigh and measure your food and drink your water and get some exercise in. One day at a time!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    You came to the right place!

All caps means you're shouting btw. You probably didn't know that.

This is a great resource and community to make friends in and ask questions. I hope you're very successful in your goals.
  • I think it is great and I am new too. Don't worry! You will forget to post sometimes but just catch up when you can. I do! I think the biggest thing I have learned so far is to move a lot, and weigh yourself, which is hard for me to do. And I am learning to drink more water. Looking at labels is something I am just starting to do. Welcome and good luck. We are all here to help each other.
    Roseann
  • i agree with ltlhmom, read labels, watch portions, document evvvvvvveeeeerrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything. Find an activity that will keep you moving for atleast 20 to 30 minutes consecutively. This site offere lots of motivation, support, and some fun challenges to help you stay accountable for your health. Wish you the best on your journey, and WELCOME to MFP
This discussion has been closed.