Microsoft Excel Trackers!

Options
Hey everyone,
I hope the link I post with this works.
I found this really awesome Microsoft excel chart that you can download.
They make ones for men and for women.
Once a week you put in your height, weight, and measurements of your Chest, waist, hips, wrist, and forearm.
Then it automatically has equations build into it to measure your estimated lean body weight, estimated body fat weight, estimated body fat percentage, and estimated Body Mass Index (BMI)!
Then it automatically takes the information you entered and puts it into line graphs of measurements, weight & BMI, and Weight & body fat.

I thought it was really neat and FREE!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/fitness-progress-chart-for-women-metric-TC104099207.aspx

Now I know that this website does all of the same things, but if you find yourself without internet, these could maybe be a good back up! :)

Good luck, and I hope everyone is doing a great job reaching their goals. :)

Mandy! <3

Replies

• jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It says "excel cannot open this file. The file might have been damaged or modified from its original format"
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    The file opened fine for me, but it looks very complicated. Have fun with it, though. :smile:
  • CSJAN12014
    Options
    Hi Miranda

Thanks for sharing this link... they look really promising

I just pasted your link into my browser, then downloaded form there - they opened fine for me, with Office 2010

Cheers steedies
  • maddisiana
    Options
    Thanks Miranda.

Just downloaded and works great. I now have to find my tape measure. Something I am dreading :)
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    jenzenzen The files are in the newer format so you need excel / office 2007 or later to open them.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for this!! Looking forward to using it :happy:
  • soontobeskinnytbird
    Options
    I just downloaded this and am confused. I am overweight and it shows my BMI at 29 which is right. However, the body fat % is showing at 19% - that seems low. Is it? I've never had my body fat measured before so I'm not sure? Can anyone advise?
    Thanks.
  • cindi0856
    cindi0856 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great information in the spreadsheet.. anyone know how to convert it from metric? :wink:
  • kathleenbritting
    Options
    Interesting link. I'm going to plug my stats in later when I get home. Thanks for the link. :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    jenzenzen The files are in the newer format so you need excel / office 2007 or later to open them.

Mine's 2008 for Mac. Maybe it's mac's problem? Thanks anyway.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Looks great! All I need to do is put my numbers in. Thank you for sharing this information.
  • Cherrie099
    Cherrie099 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How do you change it from metric to American. (cm to in.)?
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks Miranda:smile:
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If you do a Google search for Microsoft Excel progress charts for women, the main site will come up and there are charts for metric as well as standard (lbs, inches) for download.