Halloween MINUS 20

Options

Replies

• RsS10606
    Options
    I'm in!

My name is Raquel. I am 5'9" and currently weigh 214 lbs. My starting weight was 235 lbs on June 1st.

My goal weight for Halloween is 200 lbs.

My ultimate goal weight is 165 lbs.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on Sept 1 and prior to that I have been doing Zumba twice a week since June 1st.

Feel free to add me too! (:
  • amanda46476
    Options
    I'm in, I want to be able to wear a cute Halloween costume this year instead of having to be a pumpkin or some other round object lol

I'm Amanda, 25 yrs old, 5'7

SW 217.4
    CW 210
    GW for October 31st: 180
    UGW: 140

My 115 lb sister is having a Halloween party (I hate to be the big girl standing next to that!) so I really hope I can do this!! Feel free to add me if you are doing it too....I would love to have someone to compare with and share support :)
  • Dch2272
    Dch2272 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Dawn, 5'7" and 41 years old.

SW 232.4 Jan 2013
    CW 209.2
    GW 170.0
  • fitatforty3
    fitatforty3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    SW: 224
    CW: 204
    GW: 165
    UGW: 150 (for my height that is normal BMI)

Good luck everyone
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Autumn. I'm a 27 year old mommy to a 7 year old and bride to be. I love the idea of this challenge...good luck ladies!
    SW- 131.8
    CW-130
    GW-120...
    GW by Halloween-125
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm Cindy, 25 years old, 5'8".

SW-207.7
    CW-197.0
    GW (by Halloween)-175
    UGW-145

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • JenWhite4022
    JenWhite4022 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join!

S.W.- 189
    C.W.- 163
    Halloween Goal: 143
    UGW: 130

I really need to get in more exercise, right now I just do a few walking dvd's and go for power walks alternating every other day. I used to do spin and zumba and really need to get a gym membership again so I can start that! :)
  • GretchenLaffoon
    Options
    I'm in . . . just getting started and this is a perfect kick-off. My name is Gretchen and I'm a working married mom with two kiddos.

SW: 151
    CW: 145
    GW: 125

It might be more like 10-15 . . . but I'll work hard!

(Need to add pic!)
  • mallhair123
    Options
    OK girl... lets do this...I have a little more motivation today as I have booked a flight to see my daughter in Nashville TN in December...I like you weigh 221 ...I am new on here ..so any advise about how to use this site effectively would help....thanks....Janice F.
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have a ton to lose, but 20lbs would be extremely helpful when it comes to fitting into my costume :laugh:

I'm 28 and 5'9"
    SW 260
    CW 250ish [I don't weigh in until the end of the month]
    Halloween 230
    UGW 150-ish

I do body pump 2x a week and water aerobics 3x a week. Considering adding in 30DS to help shed some inches.
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Okay you talked me into this! I wasted the month of August and lost nothing but I won't waste Septemeber and October! Let's do it!
    Height: 5'2
    SW: 263.8 (just had a baby)
    CW: 251.2 and fabulous!!
    GW: 199

It's not easy with a baby but I have to do it!! In my head I am Wonder Woman. It would be nice to be her on the outside too!! Add me!
  • darina23
    Options
    CW - 179-180
    SW - 190
    GW - 140

I plan on working out at the gym at least twice a week, and to incorporate running twice a week. I also started clean eating a few days ago! AND substituting a protein shake for dinner.
  • SuzyBeah
    Options
    Hi My name is Suzy

I am 31, 6 feet tall and currently at 176lbs

My halloween goal weight is 166lbs

My ultimate goal weight is 155lbs :)

48681499.png
  • Tdemedici
    Options
    HI my name is Tish. I am a WAHM (work at home mom!) and so finding motivation is so hard sometimes. I would love to join your group.

Current weight - 158
    Starting weight - 167
    Halloween goal - 142
    Ultimate goal - 130
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My name is Jackie, and I'm in! It is more like 10 for me, that is more reasonable. But, I already have my Halloween costume in mind and I need it to fit! When I was very thin (in an unhealthy way) in college, I wore a German Beer girl costume by Legs Ave. It is a size S and really short! This year, I feel like it is a perfect goal to get back in to that costume.. considering I am going to Germany in December and I have been working hard to learn the language!

Age - 25
    Height - 5'5
    Current Weight - 142
    Halloween Goal - 132
    Ultimate Goal - 130
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my birthday is a few days before Halloween and I would love to lose 20 lbs by then!

SW: 181
    CW: 169
    Halloween GW: 149
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    LADIES... I'm creating the group in the Groups section! Join there :)
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love Halloween and all the fall activities!
    SW-269
    CW-226
    GW-206
    UGW-180
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!

I am looking forward to a Halloween Party at a friend's house. My DH and I are always the larger people in the group; they just had a pool put in, so this summer was so horrifying yet enlightening. So, just this week we recommitted to a weight loss plan and so far the week is going well. We have both lost some water weight which helps with our current clothes feeling looser :) And we are making healthier decisions about food.

Anyway, my stats:

SW: 207
    CW: 199
    GW: 179
    UGW: 135

I am using bodybuilding.com to track detailed stats, before & after pics, and I am using the Jamie Eason LiveFit Program for my fitness program. I am SkinneBritches over there as well if you want to look me up.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Im in...will be be sticking to a thread, or moving over to a new group?

Cw: 192
    Gw: 170
    Sw: 215 on Jan 1, 2013.

I eat alot, move alot, and lift alot!