Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to myfitness pal and I'm looking forward to getting started with everything. I've actually already been dieting and working out since about April and I've lost about ten pounds, but I'm still having problems being strong and keeping up my routines on the weekends. So, I thought maybe tracking my where I could actually view my progress would help me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to following though with your working outs and diets on the weekends, please feel free to let me know how you do it. I'm open to any suggestions.

Replies

• atw1105
    atw1105 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to myfitness pal and I'm looking forward to getting started with everything. I've actually already been dieting and working out since about April and I've lost about ten pounds, but I'm still having problems being strong and keeping up my routines on the weekends. So, I thought maybe tracking my where I could actually view my progress would help me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to following though with your working outs and diets on the weekends, please feel free to let me know how you do it. I'm open to any suggestions.
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Like you were saying, just keep track of everything, the good, the bad, you'll be amazed how much it works, and dont get down on yourself:wink: you can achieve your goals
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    WELCOME!! A good tip a friend gave me on here was to enter in your day of meals/snacks ahead of time. That way you can be sure that you are not going over your targeted calorie intake. I actually love doing that. I am constantly plugging in different foods/drinks. Good luck and keep in touch!!

~Colleen~
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!! this place is soo supportive with strangers.. it helps me to know that ppl can see my progress.. . dont want to be embarassed.. when i let myself down.. so it makes me work harder.. plus with struggles.. for any reason.. we are there for you... its awesome.. best of luck to you!!!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Welcome and my suggestion is to come to this site regular. Don't feel like you are addicted to the interenet, but just check in everytime you eat something or if you are thinking of eating something and don't know how many calories. And when you work out, come back and put it in right away. I am probably checking my stats at least 6 or 8 times a day. Mostly in morning, but definately after I eat anything I am here. I am probably here even more than that, but then you would think I was crazy.
    Good luck to you,
    SM