THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Options
My boyfriend said he can see the difference, which I dont see in the mirror, but when comparing photos, I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IS MINIMAL, but its a start, I CAN!!

just shy of 4 weeks of
choosing to walk over transport
1200 cals per day
no processed food
no fizzy drinks
no crisps, sweets, munchies
regular breakfast, lunch and dinners.

with the addition of much more fruit and veg to my diet.

4vk4rm.png

started strength and toning exercises, waiting for the exercise bug to bite me, and bite me hard!!

Replies

• amyelnash
    amyelnash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    -
  • Bluepopsicle_25
    Bluepopsicle_25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

4vk4rm.png
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    4vk4rm.png

definitely a very noticeable difference

you are doing awesome hun! Keep it up! :D
  • amyelnash
    Options
    thanks!! sorry for the img mess up, its fixed now :)

yeah Im hoping to have my results by christmas, cant IMAGINE what it would be like to be comfortable in a bikini.. not that ive chosen the right season, haha but next summer i'll have rock hard abs!!! :P I hope.
  • Bluepopsicle_25
    Bluepopsicle_25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes, There is a difference, good job!!
  • amyelnash
    Options
    I havent had a weigh in in 11 days, so Im excited to see a few lbs knocked off,
    for my first 7lbs, i weighed my entire fruit bowl ,which was rather heavy and it only came to less than 5.5lbs!!
    my eyes widened!!!!
    qsjtj8.jpg

How was i carrying that round? or how have i lost that and not realised how much by?!
    :D

keep it up guys n gals!!!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

yeah Im hoping to have my results by christmas, cant IMAGINE what it would be like to be comfortable in a bikini.. not that ive chosen the right season, haha but next summer i'll have rock hard abs!!! :P I hope.

you can already wear one and be comfortable ;) you're looking awesome doll. happy to be a part of your journey :D
  • amyelnash
    Options

you can already wear one and be comfortable ;) you're looking awesome doll. happy to be a part of your journey :D

thank you!!!

IT BLOWS MY MIND, how I can see tons of flaws within myself that others dont.

but its the same as on here i have seen GORGEOUS shaped and sized women who still have a target to reach in their eyes, where as Id be over the moon with how they look. its all personal choice to be fair.

when i go swimming, (in a tank top and board shorts) i see women much larger than me, with more wobbly bits who are too busy having fun to care how they look in a bikini.
    however I dont look at them and feel good about my own figure, I look at them and Im jealous that I'm too self conscious. if my body is going to wobble, i wish i could smiling running around as it wobbled.... and since i cant, i best get tonning to happiness!! lol
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a serious amount of inches in just 4 weeks??! Seriously ...... Fantastic!
  • amyelnash
    Options
    Wow that's a serious amount of inches in just 4 weeks??! Seriously ...... Fantastic!

thank you!! ive cut out all fizzy drinks, so i guess ive "un-bloated" and lost any excess water weight in the first week, but the results have really spurred me on!! thank you!! x
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep going strong!!!!! Can really see the difference :)
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    brilliant - especially after only 4 weeks!! i can imagine how this has spurred you on :smile:
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That isn't minimal... very noticeable
  • amyelnash
    Options
    Thank you!

Im starting to feel better about myself, I need to remember, im only one month in, and halloween will be 3 months in, I should be fab by christmas! :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!