New to MFP and looking for friends and support

Options
Hi All,

My cousin introduced me to MFP and I am loving it. I tried for about a month to lose some weight and was not successful. Since I started here about 2 weeks ago I am seeing results. Just looking for some friends and support.

Replies

• sarahsmiles_04
    Options
    I'm with you!! I never did a good job tracking calories in and out before. This site makes it so easy AND I have it on my droid, so no excuses. Having the visibility into the totaly picture of fitness and weight loss has ALREADY helped and I have only been on MFP for a week!
  • ksnielsen
    ksnielsen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Totally Agree! Just keeps you accountable. Its so much more real when its in print.
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Wish you nothing but great success! This site is awesome for friendship, motivation, and support.
  • hjsyndrome
    Options
    Welcome y'all. Good luck on meeting on of your goals.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    I am new also, and need some friends. I have been doing MFP for two weeks and lost 4lbs. It is a great tool! Good Luck!! Sounds like you are very busy like me. I find not having enough time to be my biggest challange. Also, with such a busy schedule I get overwhelmed and then I want to eat!!
  • gmattach
    Options
    I found this site several months ago, but started back up with it about 2 weeks ago. I've already had success with it and my favorite part is the calorie counter and food database. Before I make a meal or eat out, I check the calories and make an educated decision regarding what I intend to eat. I overate last Saturday, but recorded it and made choices on Sunday. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Damage483
    Options
    Glad to have you join the family. Welcome and best wishes to you on your journey. :)