Wanted a opinion!

Options
Hi been on here a while and lost a bit of weight, just wanted to know what people think of the things I have been eating. For the last 90 odds days I have kept a log of all I have eaten. Once I get to my goal weight if I kept my current diet would it been seen as having a balanced and healthy diet?

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You need to make your diary public if you want people to look at it.

Settings- Diary settings
  • alexkwhite98
    Options
    Your diary isn't open, but just eat enough and don't be afraid of fats.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    Dude, no one is going to go over more than a few days with you.

Just keep your macros in line (Fat, Protein, Carb) - make sure you are getting fiber, eat 4-7 servings of fruit and vegetables a day (preferably fresh whole produce. Frozen is next best), dairy, lean protein, fats. That's really all there is to it. Breads and grains are optional, nuts are optional but good, anything goes really.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Dude, no one is going to go over more than a few days with you.

Just keep your macros in line (Fat, Protein, Carb) - make sure you are getting fiber, eat 4-7 servings of fruit and vegetables a day (preferably fresh whole produce. Frozen is next best), dairy, lean protein, fats. That's really all there is to it. Breads and grains are optional, nuts are optional but good, anything goes really.

This.
  • smellyden
    Options
    I dont mind I just wanted to ask, the Diary is now open!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of junk food and a whole lot of alcohol. As long as you're tracking accurately and carrying a deficit you should lose weight, but you're not exactly making healthy choices.

You're also quick adding calories pretty frequently. It's impossible to get a good picture without accuracy.
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A doctor or a nutritionist might be the best person to ask that.
  • pusspot
    pusspot Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of junk food and a whole lot of alcohol. As long as you're tracking accurately and carrying a deficit you should lose weight, but you're not exactly making healthy choices.

You're also quick adding calories pretty frequently. It's impossible to get a good picture without accuracy.

This
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I just looked back to Saturday, but I would not consider that a balanced diet. You need to add more vegetables per day before I'd consider it balanced.