Chick from Ottawa, trying to get rid of my tummy pooch

Options
Welp, let's see...

I'm usually about 120lbs, but that all changed when I moved in with my SO. He's a big guy.
So, I started trying to lose weight when I hit 139lbs; the largest I've ever been.

I'd like to get to 105. It's a lot less than my usual 120, but I figure, why not? I'm trying to lose weight, I might as well try to get rid of my frustrating tummy too.

My major problem is alcohol (in regards to my weight). I certainly need to cut that. I think if I can manage to do that though, the weight should start coming off again. The past month I've been stuck at 123-127. I would really love to get over this plateau.

Replies

• ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I put 12 inches on my once slim waist in just the past 14 months or so! From 110 pounds to 163. Lets do it together!
  • CoachRicardo
    Options
    Breaking a Plateau will take something changing in what you are doing. Dialing in your nutrition (and losing the alcohol) will be a major component. Additionally changing up your fitness will be your next step. If you aren't exercising, start. If you are and have been doing the same thing day in and day out, it's time for a change. If it doesn't challenge it doesn't change you. I wish you the best of luck! Congrats on how far you have come already!
  • Cyanimoons
    Options
    You can try biking as a form of exercise if you're not already. I've made it my kind of thing and am going further each day. It's a good way to burn off some weight over time.