Active Muralist

Options
hey All :)

I have a logging activities question, I am an active muralist, I paint pictures on the sides of buildings in NY. This is a very physical job, but its only a summer/fall job.

I am wondering how to log this into my activities, as my job includes walking up and down scaffolding upwards of 50-100 ft
squatting to reach low places on the walls, carrying heavy objects, repetitive arm movements and reaching.

I dont really want to reset my activity level, as i wear my HRM when im working and i also do Zumba after work.

how would you suggest I log my activity?

ETA: I am also standing for upwards of 7 hours

Replies

• SmarTam
    SmarTam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

If I was you, I would log my activity based on how I feel after my day at work. Also the fact that you wear your heart rate monitor, can help you. We all burn calories even at rest, but I would count the phases when my heart rate went up and I felt it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Whether you want to or not, resetting your activity level is the correct answer. Your hrm ain't got nothing to do with this
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Whether you want to or not, resetting your activity level is the correct answer. Your hrm ain't got nothing to do with this

This. Reset your activity level for work. Log zumba for exercise.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

This. Reset your activity level for work. Log zumba for exercise.

Yup