starting again, need supportive friends

Options
Hello all. I am once again starting this. I need a serious kick in the butt and people who will help keep motivation up. I tend to start and stop with the health eating and exercising, sometimes on the same day. It didn't help that I broke my foot and needed surgery, but now that that's all fixed, I am going to go at this full steam. So, if you are willing to offer and would like someone who will offer encouragement, add me. thanks. :smile:

Replies

• Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm in the same situation. Also starting again and in need of some support!
  • CDJ1980
    CDJ1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this last week so we are all on the same page. I just sent you a request. We can help motivate each other :)
  • CoachRicardo
    Options
    I know how frustrating it can be to not see through your own commitment. That said, kudos for still trying and not giving up! It's the start that stops most people so at least you keep trying to start!
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been at this for some months now and have a pretty good understanding of it. I'm not afraid to give suggestions and I always tell you if I'm impressed! Feel free to add me :)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am just starting again and it seems that a lot of my friends abandoned me while I was gone, so...I am looking for a few new friends too. Feel free to add me, and maybe we can help each other STICK WITH IT!! :smile:
  • DivaMimi62
    DivaMimi62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shooezee
    Options
    Hi there, I am just starting this too. I have no idea how this site works so it would be great to have support from anyone. I need support to do this as I like to start but before i would always stop the exercise of life.
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!! i need more friends. (ha, that sounded sad...)
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Also back! I like to encourage, but also need support as well! Feel free to add me.
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile, but I'm not as consistent as I'd like to be. I'm back in a serious stage again. Feel free to add me.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new friends in this journey
  • ina_j
    ina_j Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same here.... I only just started a few days ago... I am finding it slightly hard to keep to the 1200 calories but hopefully it will get easier with time.
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me...I've been on MFP for a few months and have been pretty successful. I'm happy to support you!
  • Uluvthatkid
    Options
    Starting today myself!!!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can check my profile out and add me. I'd be glad to help you.