Look for friends Doing Insanity. Add Me

Options
I'm a 24 year old female who is looking for friends for motivational support. I've done P90X in the past but didn't make it past a month due to being discouraged. I've lost a total of 35lbs but gained 10 back from over eating and not excerising. I have a sweet tooth. I know eating a lot of sweets isnt good for your health but I lack will power in that area I'm looking for people that get on here often. I'm currently on Day 6 of Insanity so if anyone is doing Insanity please feel Free to add me!

Replies

• skinnykakelady
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing Insanity as well...just finished day 9 actually. I can relate to the sweet tooth thing, I"m a baker by trade so I feel your pain. I could eat cake everyday! Sending you a FR right now! :smile:
  • bb1266
    bb1266 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing insanity too! I'm 23 and hope I'll get stronger. This isn't my first time trying insanity, but I've never stuck it out for more than two weeks. Motivation and support would be awesome!
  • MisguidedRoses
    MisguidedRoses Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes. Thank you ladies its hard to stay focused but I want to get healthier.
  • katiekicks
    Options
    I'm just about t finish up month 1 and always looking for Insanity friends. Feel free to add me :)

I'm also all about moderation and I hear you on your sweet tooth! I have steadily been losing weight, but not depriving myself either. I have a cheat meal or two on the weekends and little bits of sweets throughout the week. I am looking for a new lifestyle with sustainable changes, so that's where we're headed. :)