Need some inspirational friends!

Options
Hey there! I've been on MFP for a couple of years now and have slowly lost about 18lbs total. Lookin for a few friends to help keep me more motivated since I'm getting back in the game and prepping myself for a June wedding! 20ish pounds to lose! Who is with me?! :)

Replies

• MikeyB51
    MikeyB51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking to get off these final 20 lbs as well!! Feel free to add me, and push me along the way as well
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm your girl!

I'm getting married in late July, early August (we haven't decided on a date because its a super small wedding) and looking to lose 30 pounds.

Just started MFP today but I'm excited. :-)
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Congrats on your loss as well as your upcoming wedding!! I did not use MFP to loose weight, but it has realyl helped me maintain my weight loss and keep myself in check! And you're right, motivation and support are key elements in sucess!
  • obbycake
    obbycake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats on all of the weight loss everyone.. Feel free to add me! I'm trying to get down to my goal weight too; I joined MFP because I realized that going through these life changes are a lot easier with others encouraging you!

Good luck on your last leg of your goals!

Also - to the original poster: You look great from your avatar. Good work!
  • lakerschick275
    lakerschick275 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for inspirational friends, feel free to add me!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    you should send a friend request to jofjltncb6 - he's one of the most inspirational members here. Every day, I'm glad he's on my friends list - such a people person.
  • sarahivyy
    sarahivyy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been here entirely too long to have lost so little! I'd love to have more friends here! I need some motivation! Count me in! Congrats on the weddings, ladies!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    you should send a friend request to jofjltncb6 - he's one of the most inspirational members here - such a people person.

^^THIS!!!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    you should send a friend request to jofjltncb6 - he's one of the most inspirational members here. Every day, I'm glad he's on my friends list - such a people person.

Absolutely! He has been there for me through thick and thin and has helped me solve many dilemmas. It's great to have such an understanding, sympathetic friend here :)
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the upcoming weddings (almost) everyone!
    I started on MFP about 2 years ago & lost 90 lbs in the first year & a half. In the last nine months though, I started a new job & have been so stressed out that I unfortunately let myself gain about 70 back.
    Time to get off the pity pot and start putting in the work!! Friend me & we can knock this mission out together!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Absolutely! He has been there for me through thick and thin and has helped me solve many dilemmas. It's great to have such an understanding, sympathetic friend here :)

I hear he has a spot open.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

I agree with this. He's a real MFPal.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Agreed! He is so dedicated to motivating others. Such a saint, that one.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I hear he has a spot open.

And loves weddings.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

^^^this! He's a real motivator!
  • heleine28
    Options
    Good job on your progress... Keep up the good work, you will reach you goal before you know it and feel great for it!!!
  • J3nnaLyn
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!