Starting p90x from tonight.. Need a buddy! :)

Options
hi
I have tried p90x 2 times in past.. But could never stick with it past 1-2 weeks each time due to busy work schedule. Anyhow, I plan to attempt to start it again from tonight..and Would love to have a buddy to kick me if I skip days again ;-)

Lemme know if anybody is interested.
Thanks! :):smile:

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    My hubby has all the workouts on a harddrive that he copied from someone while he was in Iraq but we have none of the instructional books and have no idea how we should be progressing. So if you help me figure out the system I'll help keep you motivated!!
  • hammod
    Options
    I plan on starting it at the end of October again as I have that same problem and even though I work out 5 days a week right now - its all cardio. My son is done with football on October 16th so I'm starting P90X the next day.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting a hybrid of p90x with insanity very soon. How do you suppose we kick each other's butts?
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Im starting it in a week (waiting for it to come in the mail) if you are still looking for a buddy then I can help you out.
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of the P90X lean program I LOVE IT so far! I cant wait to take my 30 day pictures!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi Spicy - hubby and I just started our 3rd round (it's a hybrid with Insanity, but mainly P90X) on Sunday. I would love to help you stay motivated!
  • spicygal123
    Options
    thanks everyone for your support.

I plan to post each day I do it...and each day I skip it on this link...hope I will getting the support of all u lovely people here..and that will keep me motivated! :)

I live in NY (LIC), if anyone from around here...plz contact me...we can meet up to do it together if possible...or just keep checking on each other...

supermom..send me ur email address...i think i might hv something to help u get started..

thanks all again...am looking forward to core synergistics tonight! :)
  • mfgt
    mfgt Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I guess I am outdated cause I have not idea what is that all about...could you explain that to me? P90x? So far I have been pretty good on motivating myself. I have a big reason though...I am going back home after 10 years and I am so excited I am going to spend time with family and friends that I am dancing and cleaning hard....and exercising five times a week to lose all the baby weight I gained. I have also hanged pants I have not been able to wear in a very long time next to my vision board. Have you try that? I guess I am more traditional but I like working with people and helping each other to learn new things and ways to keep me motivated. I love this website because I always see new things to do to be creative when exercising and eat right. Also I am not the only one struggling with weight and portion control. YES you can count on me to remind you to exercise!!!
  • spicygal123
    Options
    Day 1 core synergistic: check! :)
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    thanks everyone for your support.

I plan to post each day I do it...and each day I skip it on this link...hope I will getting the support of all u lovely people here..and that will keep me motivated! :)

I live in NY (LIC), if anyone from around here...plz contact me...we can meet up to do it together if possible...or just keep checking on each other...

supermom..send me ur email address...i think i might hv something to help u get started..

thanks all again...am looking forward to core synergistics tonight! :)

haha im not in NY right now, but will be back in January. My best friend lives in LIC so Im there a lot. if you ever need a workout buddy after January let me know. :D
  • MayLan
    Options
    mfgt- P90X is one of the workout programs from beachbody.com Go ahead and check out their website, they have tons of workout programs that are very cool to do from the convenience of your home. Depending on what kind of workout program you want, P90X has a lean version, a Classic version, and a Double version for those looking to burn extra calories. Check it out, and let us know if you are thinking of doing it.

spicygal- Great job on getting started with P90X. I'm in NYC and also looking to start P90X this week. We can do this all together. Let's keep each other motivated here in this forum.
  • BOGmama2010
    Options
    Nice job, spicy! I really like the Lean version. :)
  • MayLan
    Options
    I definitely want to join you all. Today I made it to the gym however, but P90x is very closer for me.

Had a staff meeting this morning with refreshments and breakfast. I didn't have breakfast at home and had room to have breakfast in the meeting. Then went to the gym at lunch time and did 35 minutes in the gym bike for a 300 calorie burn. I can already see all the bloating gone from the trip last week.

I'm planning on doing P90X with a hybrid of Insanity and also running. I'll probably do the classic version of P90X.

What is everyone's program plan? (classic, lean, etc... or any other combination with other exercises) ?
  • BOGmama2010
    Options
    MayLan - do you have a certain schedule you are thinking of following for your hybrid? Hubby and I are doing ours. We are doing the Classic version of P90X, switching in some One on Ones that we have, and throwing in Insanity on the cardio days.
  • heidilkao
    Options
    I am week 3 of lean too!! Haven't lost any weight. Boo
  • MayLan
    Options
    BogMama- I have a hybrid program from a good friend here who's a beachbody trainer: Sandy. I'm sure alot of you know her. I'll send you a PM when I get home today.

Are you all still in for the P90X?

Also, where are the NYC people? Maybe we could do a race in central park?

hi fitness buddies,

I have to be honest with myself so I changed my weigh in b/c this has been a hard week with school. I am upset at myself for not planning accordingly and taking my exam online while my 2 year old was in the room. I thought she would behave, but she was not letting me finish the timed exam. So, anyhow, I'm getting over that. My eating needs improvement and I need to start my exercise regime. I'm glad the weekend is here so that I can start fresh, and I know that I can do this. I am thinking of rewarding my weight loss efforts with shopping for clothes each time so I can feel good. Anyhow, that's my story.

Take care all, and have a great day!