Supportive friends needed! <3

Options
I am back to MFP, and working to get to goal weight by June 2014. I'm in need of positive, supportive friends to help each other along the way to our goals. Please send me a friend request :)

Replies

• heathy84
    heathy84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need a supportive friend too!!! Let's help each other meet our goals my goal is by Oct 2013, but I always love accountability

Heather Hice-McCray
  • uvonne610
    uvonne610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!!!!!! I need supportive friends also, I'm 13 pounds away from my first goal. I would love to see what everyone's plans are on how they are losing weight. I'm up to try new things
  • ina_j
    ina_j Posts: 18
    Options
    I also just started and need supportive friends to help me keep it up. I want to lose 20kg (around 40 lbs I think) and hoping to lose this by mid next year. My starting goal is 10kg first though. Let's support each other!
  • Jeslynn81
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds. You can never have enough support! Can't wait to see all of your success!
  • PeaceBrat
    PeaceBrat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Supportive friends are always needed, no matter the journey, right? I'm just trying to get back into this - and this time, I'm serious! :)
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What happens in June 2014? Just curious but since that is in 8 months I was just curious how much you have to lose.

Unlike most people I have chosen to not set short term goals or an end date to reach my goal weight because once I get there, if I stop accounting for my food and exercise I would gain weight all over again. I started in April 2013 and have lost a fair amount of weight since then.

I am always supportive of friends here. Accountability is one of the keys to this.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Good things we've been friends for a long time ;-) Glad you're back to it!!! Good lord, it's been 6 years now!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Request sent :-) Best wishes on your fitness journey!
  • KeniaCarolina
    Options
    I just joined today and Im here to grow my network with positive people as well :)
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hei.......every one in need of supportive friends ! Its nice to have more friend for mutual support & appreciation. Guess I will proved good supportive friend too ;)
    Any one regular on MFP; feel free to add me if he/she want !!
  • Jeslynn81
    Options
    The end of June is 1 year from getting back on track with being serious about my health, & losing weight. Also the end of June I am going to be the maid of honor in my sisters wedding. She has chosen these cute little dresses that I'd like to not look like a sausage in ;p I have about 30lbs to lose by then.
  • periwinkkl
    periwinkkl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always in need and willing to give lots of support!!! WE GOT THIS!
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for unsupportive friends. Is this the right thread?
  • Jeslynn81
    Options
    Woke up to lots of requests! Thanks everyone for adding me :)
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends, so anyone feel free to add. I am on daily and have an open diary :)
  • SarahES80
    SarahES80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a focus to lose weight by March 2014 (brothers wedding an I'm a bridesmaid also) and really need support too, feel so bad as keep slipping up so would be fantastic to get a little group going. Send me friend request if you like x
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been off the healthy and exercise buzz for a few months now and need support getting back in the zone. All adds welcome.
    Will add you. Think we can all do with the support. This is a tough journey but we can do it together.
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    I'm supportive

Me too if anyone feels like adding.....
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :)