10 lbs loss in 6 months

Options
RaggedyPond
RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
ed5e6fe1-4e36-4852-a9c7-68fcaf6fb551.jpg?t=1378361233

10 pounds and 6 months difference between the two pictures.

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Great difference, your tummy looks super flat! I like your avatar too, Kyoto, right?
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    Ty :). It is actually outside of Ueno Park. I took a pic because it looked like Kyoto.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look great. What I find the most interesting is the obvious difference in your stance in the two pictures. You have lost weight and gained a lot of confidence.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! That's a big difference :flowerforyou: there's a lot of definition there! Keep up the good work, whatever you're doing is working!
  • Suleya
    Options
    Wow well done :D I never lose around my middle sadly, so I am a bit jealous ^^
  • determinedbutlazy
    Options
    Ty :). It is actually outside of Ueno Park. I took a pic because it looked like Kyoto.

Oh great, I'm gonna be in Tokyo next weekend so I'm gonna go check it out!
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    Oh great, I'm gonna be in Tokyo next weekend so I'm gonna go check it out!
    [/quote]

If you can take the train to the park instead of parking in their garage. It was super expensive! $30 just for parking.
  • determinedbutlazy
    Options
    If you can take the train to the park instead of parking in their garage. It was super expensive! $30 just for parking.

Oh yeah, I don't drive, so train is the only way ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!