5'1" scottish chick looking to crush 15lbs!!

Options
Hi, I'm rzerz and thanks to my lovely scottishness I've always been quite short/stocky.

I'm currently 22 years old, 5'1", 140lbs, living in Japan (where most girls are 4'10 and 105lbs and clothes rarely come in a size bigger than Medium), and have very low body confidence.

I've had bursts of 'I really need to get fit!' in the past and have dieted and exercised really seriously for about a month, but this is the first time I'm actually reaching out to a community for support on this journey, so hopefully you guys will give me a whack when I'm falling off the health wagon and I'll actually see my goals through this time...

So, please add me as a friend so I won't be lonely! My goal is to weigh 125lbs by March 2014. I'm going to drink tons of water, load up on proteins, cut back on carbs, and try to be smarter about the food and drink I put in my body.

Cheers! ;)

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.

I log on everyday and try to support as much as I can.

Always happy to chat as well.

I love your profile picture. Beautiful cat :)
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    A Scot in Japan?

Bet there is no Lorne sausage over there!!!!

Good luck with your plan. Pretty sure you will succeed.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm an U.S. American, and I'm 23. I'm 5'1". Other than that our stats are pretty much the same lol. Don't worry about the other girls. I have a large frame so I'm not supposed to weigh 100 lbs. My healthy bmi is 122-132 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • 18lalune
    Options
    you're living in japan? but that's so cool! i'm 5'1 too feel free to add me <3
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Sending you a Friend Request, always looking for new friends to have to encourage each other! We seem to be on very similar paths; my current weight is 142, ultimate goal weight around 125 as well.
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm also 22 and I started losing weight at 135lbs (probably was 140 when I wasn't weighing). I'm half celtic, half english so also have the stocky genes! I have some of my own health issues but follow a very clean diet and am happy to supply encouragement and support seeing as we have a lot in common:)
  • rzerz
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much already for your kindness and support! :D I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you. I'm mad inspired now!!
  • CalCalCal
    CalCalCal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and also petite, looking to lose 15-20 lbs. I live in Thailand where everyone seems to eat ALL the time (but not gain weight) and food is available 24/7. I've also been on Lupron for treating endo the past 2 months, gained 10 pounds plus a loopy personality from the meds. There are days when I feel like I've been run over by a truck and my mind is hovering somewhere between the rings of Saturn...

Please add me, thanks!
  • annaswell
    Options
    Hello! I'm another wee Scottish lass, but still living in rainy scotland!!

I'm 5'3" and have about 15lb to go as well!

What's your plan to get to your goal?

Add me if you like!!