Looking for more friends!! :)

Options
Hello there, I'm Suzanne. April 2010, I decided to make a change to be more active and healthier. I decided to walk everyday to lose my weight. First few weeks I was walking maybe 2-4 miles. I started to lose weight. Today, I can walk as much as 10 miles in any given day. I saw my mom drop 90 pounds in just over 2 years and shes healthier. She opened my eyes. We decided to work together on this and support one another. I feel happier and healthier today. I have lost 30 pounds on my own and I hope to lose more during my time here on MFP. I am thankful I have such an amazing online support and my friends on here, I am always looking for more. The more the marrier I always say. So please..feel free to request me and lets motivate and support one another. I've also got into new workout routines such as Wii fit, kickboxing, and Tae Bo. I love it!!

Replies

• AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    Looks like you are on the right track already! Friend request sent as well :happy:
  • Szycuez
    Options
    Request sent ~

please feel free to add me also, I am just getting started and need all the help I can get. Thanks!!
  • wendytobin
    Options
    sending request :flowerforyou:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I absolutely LOVE this site and my support system.
  • Barbie55127
    Barbie55127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Add me as a friend!!!:smile:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    and I thought I'd be all the friend you need!! :tongue: lol
    Good for you in building your support system! This place is exactly what I needed for the same reason. :happy:
  • Wendy543
    Options
    sent one, i just joined the support on here is amazing!