WOO-HOO! P90X Done (pics)

Options
tgh1914
tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
So I finally finished my first round of P90X. I really had my doubts when I set out that I'd be able to fit it into my already busy schedule, but my DW & I stuck it out. Overall I think it worked well. Granted, I didn't take the nutrition side of it serious for the first few weeks. By the 2nd & 3rd month I was eating much cleaner. And I didn't get a HRM until the 3rd month so I'd been overestimating my calorie spend (& thus over-eating) until then.

I was quite skeptical of my own ability to keep with it at the beginning so I actually only took one quick picture of Day 1; I do have day 30s though. And sorry about the haziness - I didn't notice the lens was so dirty until much later. And I only had MS Paint to work with on the pics, sorry. :grumble:

I started increasing my fitness level before I did P90X, but from beginning of the actual program to the end, I:
- lost about 10 lbs.
- lost about 3-4% bf
- down two pant sizes
- increased strength (pull-ups, pushups, etc.)

After a week or so of doing other stuff, mostly cardio, I think I'll do another round or possibly a hybrid.

153939_8235.jpg
153939_4120.jpg
153939_3664.jpg
153939_3211.jpg
153939_3801.jpg

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring.

I just started P90X on Monday.

Karen
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • TammyBee
    Options
    Great Job!!!:smile:
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awesome! Good job!!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Good job.

I just started P90X on Monday & it's kicking my azz bad, even though I have good fitness already, it appears my muscles are not use to this abuse. :laugh:
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Quite a difference in your pictures! Great Job!!!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Rockstar! You sure are a cutie-pie! I'm gonna do P90X after i finish Insanity i think.
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!:drinker:
    I start my Rd 2 P90x Oct. 4th!
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Would love to do it myself but can't afford it :smile:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • tgh1914
    Options

Cool, I think I'm gonna be starting rd 2 that same day. Gotta go find some more weights though - the reps were just getting too high.
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So I finally finished my first round of P90X. I really had my doubts when I set out that I'd be able to fit it into my already busy schedule, but my DW & I stuck it out. Overall I think it worked well. Granted, I didn't take the nutrition side of it serious for the first few weeks. By the 2nd & 3rd month I was eating much cleaner. And I didn't get a HRM until the 3rd month so I'd been overestimating my calorie spend (& thus over-eating) until then.

I was quite skeptical of my own ability to keep with it at the beginning so I actually only took one quick picture of Day 1; I do have day 30s though. And sorry about the haziness - I didn't notice the lens was so dirty until much later. And I only had MS Paint to work with on the pics, sorry. :grumble:

I started increasing my fitness level before I did P90X, but from beginning of the actual program to the end, I:
    - lost about 10 lbs.
    - lost about 3-4% bf
    - down two pant sizes
    - increased strength (pull-ups, pushups, etc.)

After a week or so of doing other stuff, mostly cardio, I think I'll do another round or possibly a hybrid.

153939_8235.jpg
    153939_4120.jpg
    153939_3664.jpg
    153939_3211.jpg
    153939_3801.jpg

well done taht brill
    x
  • emkam11
    Options
    [/qu

sorry what is the p90x????
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    good job.
    P90X is an intense workout program that is 90 days in duration and then you can repeat it.
  • emkam11
    Options
    good job.
    P90X is an intense workout program that is 90 days in duration and then you can repeat it.

oh right cool so how do u go about doin it?
    sorry i am new to all this
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    CONGRATS! Welcome to the club!
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nice job. It's a great accomplishment to get through the program. Today marks my 6 month anniversary of doing P90X. Did the lean version first and now have a few more weeks left in the classic version. Insanity is being shipped to me now.
  • tgh1914
    Options
    Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the support. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!