Looking for some support

Options
Hey guys,

After losing 13lbs I got stuck in a rutt and doing lose any weight from 31st of May till 31st of July. I'm ashamed to say I gave up trying 3 weeks ago. I would like to start again and would love a support network. Would anyone like to help and keep me motivated? I can do the same in return.

Replies

• kittyp28571
    kittyp28571 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We've set up a support group called interim 10 which you may want to check out ????

I know how hard it is, and really struggle alone, but don't give up - we're in this together - and remember its a marathon not a sprint. Everybody's journey is different, but there's strength in numbers ❤

Feel free to addme as a friend ❤
  • im4gvn76
    im4gvn76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to check out this "support group" that you said was set up...
    "We've set up a support group called interim 10 which you may want to check out ???? "
    Where do I find it? And is it possible for others to get the "chart" that you had posted with a starting weight at one end and goal weight at the other? Some type of tracker?
    I am also having a hard time working the site in general. Apparently I eat a lot of food that I cannot find in the charts and don't know how to estimate calories...even after I try to google the food to try and find the nutritional info. What's the best way to track the food? I have just been doing Add Food, breakfast-add in what I've had...move to Lunch, add in what I've eaten. . .Not sure what to do with the My Meals or My Recipes? Any insight? thanks!
  • sillymetwo
    sillymetwo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would be happy to join you. I'm looking for some support and motivation also. In my case I've gained some extra weight on top of the extra weight I already gained. I would love to loose it. I am pretty stressed out with buying a house right now. Hopefully we will be going into closing this coming week. With the stress I seem to be hungry all the time. Anyway... To sum it all up, I really need to diet and start exercising, and I can't seem to do it by myself.
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Glad you are ready to get up and go again! Feel free to friend me...I love to give encouragement and receive a bit too! Don't forget the tortoise always wins the race! You can do this!!!
  • im4gvn76
    im4gvn76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are we doing this support group?